AA Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA Club

Is there a list for maxed TS AA by server? Is it worth starting one? I finished my TS AA a couple weeks ago and I wonder if this is as ballpark rare as 2100s.

I think the list should include having New Tanaan Crafting Mastery Maxed 18 AA), the base 7 Masteries Maxed (126 AA) and Salvage-3 (15 AA). Some have Research or Tinkering mastered as well, but I was thinking in terms of the base 7 here. I think with the number of AA needed to do this it's a feat worth a little recognition anyway.
    2100 Tradeskiller
    300 Researcher
    Maxed good looks

I don't recall seeing such a list here. But then, I'm not sure its rare anyway--I know just in my guild there are many members who have maxxed AAs. At some point, they buy the tradeskill ones even if they don't do tradeskilling, just due to a lack of anything else to buy.

Fudapuda
    Bertox

Comment

Max AAs

Well, I just finished off my AAs again and working on the banked 30 for the next expansion- sure hope the next one has AAs, so I don't feel screwed like I did when I maxxed em before PoR came out and had no AAs to buy.

Comment

They say AA's come out every other expansion so be prepared to be waiting awhile to use any of your banked ones.
        Liwsa 75 Druid Prexus - Retired

Comment

I am at 1984 TS total, I had all TS AA before i even started working towards 2100. Last expansion i ran out of AA to buy. Now i have the artisian charm and its all fun.

note: i didn't go back and buy mastery 3 of JC yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Errun View Post
            I am at 1984 TS total, I had all TS AA before i even started working towards 2100. Last expansion i ran out of AA to buy. Now i have the artisian charm and its all fun.

note: i didn't go back and buy mastery 3 of JC yet.
            I didn't either, they will probably be the last I buy.

Comment

That seems odd to me, since JCM is the most useful of any of the masteries atm.

Comment

Hmm I'd argue research is more useful. Of the generic 7 though, yeah JCM is handy if you wanna make that taafite stuff.

Comment

More at max skill useful in that JC currently has higher trivials than research. Working on the highest trivials available, someone with 300 skill+15% mod goes from 75.5% to 87.75% success with JCM3 (16% more successes). Doing the top research combine, 300+15% will only go from 89% to 94.5% with mastery 3 (6% more successes).
                  On the other hand, while skilling up, research mastery is more useful because the popular route is to use high trivial combines for skill ups (not uncommon for people to use combines more than 100 points above their skill), while jewelry has a smooth storebought route that takes you nearly to 300.

As a side note, research and JC are the only 2 masteries I have at level 3, and the only 2 I am interested in currently.

Comment

I'd argue from the monetary side of things. I could be wrong though... how much taaffeite jewelry are people actually selling? The research market I personally know is still very hot.

Yeah after I hit 243 research I skilled up exclusively off recipes that trivialed at 351+.

Comment

On the Research side I did not shift to over 300 until I hit around 277, then finding the shabby parchments became too much of a problem. The majority of my push to 300 was from smudged runic parchments.

Also, I quest the +15% arguement and would say +12% would be more applicable. It takes a lot of orders to pass ~500 successful combines, and I really don't see someone pushing to evolve the trophy just to get to the +15% without grabbing the 3rd tier of arcane tongues first.

Gorse

Comment

Working...
                      X