air-infused spring water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air-infused spring water

after 218 forages in broodlands, how many IA water would you ppl guess i got ? 10 ? no .. 8 ? no.. 2 !!!

2 air-infused out of 218 !?! (and 2 scale ore)
    getting lot of silkworms,ect that have no use anymore /
    the foraging table seriously need a rewamp!

i hope, i pray, that one day a nice dev who care about tradeskillers will look into this )
    Puzzykhat 76 Vah Bst

Aye 1% sounds about right.

Comment

I have a quick question: What are the various hand-formed bottles (that one can make from the Air-infused spring water) used for?
      Posatrocible Disasterocity
      Alchemy 300
      Smithing 300
      Brewing 300
      Tailoring 300
      JC 300
      Baking 300
      Pottery 300
      Fletching 300

Comment

Originally posted by Posatrocible View Post
        I have a quick question: What are the various hand-formed bottles (that one can make from the Air-infused spring water) used for?
        Easily findable via a search for "Air-Infused Spring Water," then select Find recipes that use this item.
        Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
        Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

Originally posted by Doremi View Post
          Easily findable via a search for "Air-Infused Spring Water," then select Find recipes that use this item.
          No, but, I wasn't asking what the air-infused spring water is used for, but rather, what the hand-formed bottle is used for: clicking find recipes that use this item produces no results.
          Alchemy 300
          Smithing 300
          Brewing 300
          Tailoring 300
          JC 300
          Baking 300
          Pottery 300
          Fletching 300

Comment

If memory serves, the hand formed bottle and the spherical bottle were previously used to make the snare potions. However, with the alchemy revamp different pottered items are used for the the potions, and the hand formed and spherical bottles have no current use (beyond skilling up).
            Laurrill Nimgulas
            High Elf
            Wizard 75
            Legion of Vengeance
            Saryrn Server
            Baking 300, Blacksmithing 300, Brewing 300, Fletching 300, Jewelcrafting 300, Pottery 300, Tailoring 297; Research 296.
            Alchemy Div: Gruumblee 292.
            Toxicology Div: Morgil 300.
            Tinkering Div: Tringol 273.

Comment

yup. No current use. I left them in for the posible skillpath.
              Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
              Grandmaster Smith 250
              Master Tailor 200
              Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Baldorrex and Negreth -- And thanks for leaving a possible alternative skill-up path -- and grats on 4444 posts Negreth! Woot!!!!
                Alchemy 300
                Smithing 300
                Brewing 300
                Tailoring 300
                JC 300
                Baking 300
                Pottery 300
                Fletching 300

Comment

Have they nerfed the drop rate from mobs for this as well? Have spent a lot of time lately killing mobs that used to drop this in abundance. Now I am tradeskilling and want them I ahvent seen a single drop in about a week of trying? and yes, same zones and same mobs as I used to do with drops aplenty

Comment

I found 1090 different TYPES of mobs that still drop this. I did not do the query that would have told me the amount of mobs that drop it (because with that count it would take about 20 minutes to run...) so yes, it still drops.
                    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                    Grandmaster Smith 250
                    Master Tailor 200
                    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
                      I found 1090 different TYPES of mobs that still drop this. I did not do the query that would have told me the amount of mobs that drop it (because with that count it would take about 20 minutes to run...) so yes, it still drops.
                      That's what lunch time is for.
                      -- Mewkus: 2100 dings on the server formerly known as Solusek Ro
                      try: Inventory/Flags/Spells tracker program - (sample output)

Comment

Originally posted by Posatrocible View Post
                        Really old, but, it is used for the master pottery trophy quest. You need 8 of these buggars. I have been foraging and killing for a fair while, so far 1. I did find 1 in the bazaar too, but I still need 6 more.

Member of Resolution of Erolissi Marr
                        Magelo Profile

Comment

whatserver are you on? If you're on Povar I can help.
                          Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
                          AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
                          X