Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 378 club :) (actually 534)

Hi Everybody,

I realize it's not a huge accomplishment but my first character has reached 54 in all available tradeskills. My shaman now has 54 in baking, brewing, smithing, tailoring, pottery, jewelcrafting. Also is up to 210 in alchemy.

While it's fairly easy to do this, to me it shows a new level of obsession for this game. the past week I've been time constrained and haven't felt like killing a bunch of stuff so I've been tradeskilling and enjoying it.

Also have a necro who's working on research and currently has tailoring, baking, brewing & smithing started. Will finish (begin?) the rest soon.

Oddly enough I've always envisioned my druid as my tradeskiller due to the foraging, porting and the fact that it's my "main" character (as much as my attention span will let me have a main). However the druid's tradeskilling is far behind the others. It's interesting I started into alchemy to make potions for my druid & other alts, and research to make the shrew spells for my druid. As it turns out I'm really enjoying them for their own sake. Next I'll start on the druid I think. If I can stop using that character for foraging for the other ones that is!!

Just wanted to share. Thanks for a great forum and a great game.

Glad you're having fun, once the bug bites you there's no stopping! I have multi- GMs on a few characters!
    Heynanni Majere
    Barbarian Beastlady of Maelin Starpyre- 300 brewing, 300! tailoring, 300 smihing, and 200 everything else

Marvy Lous- drakkin SK 300 smithing+smithing charm
    Jeign- 300 medicine stick'd alchemist+alchemist charm
    Heyarcher Forageur- 275 wood elf fletcher
    Dott- 300 Tailoring +tailor charm and ugly Bolt
    Shaleste- drakkin ranger 300 tailoring with ugly Bolt (did I mention that darn trophy is ugly?)
    Lilnastie- 300 tinker

Comment

primal scream (or soft murmur) of joy, off to PSR with you
      Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
      Silky Moderator Lady
      Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

Congrats! Discovering new things in EQ is what keeps me playing also.
        Fletcher 300 || Brewer 300 || Blacksmith 300 || Jeweler 300 || Tailor 300 || Baker 300 || Potter 300 || Tome Research 144

Comment

Working...
        X