No announcement yet.

Does TSS Have New Fletching Recipes???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does TSS Have New Fletching Recipes???

Part of the lure for me to TSS was the new arrows promised, the expendable ones that EQ would not affect. I presumed that there would be new recipes for these arrows, keeping my fingers crossed that gaining the components would be the result of some intricate quest that made it all worth while.

Perhaps I presumed wrong...

Can anyone either prove or dispel the myth? Any observation would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tarmuar Shadowstalker
    Ranger of South Karana and Follower of Tunare of the 70th Season
    Valorious - Prexus (Terris Thule)
    http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1248980

The new "expendable" arrows game mechanic was coded just in time for the TSS release, but NOT in time for any actual arrows/arrow recipes, to be created & added in.

'Expendable' arrows were also never listed as a feature of TSS, it just happended that this code was patched at the same time. I think SOE would have been better off not even mentioning this new mechanic in the patch message, but saving it for when they were finally ready to launch some new arrows/recipes.

I'm sure it's on the to-do list, but with all the tuning and general bug fixing that goes on after a major expansion release, it isn't the priority.
    Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
    Silky Moderator Lady
    Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

Yes. This has never been "promised"

I will get to it when I am allowed time, but for now, just like many, there is no ETA for this.
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

I know nothing was promised, but we'ren't expendable arrows also "available as an option" back in PoR too? I had this discussion with someone a while back and we couldn't remember, but we thought it was the case.

Comment

it came in about a month or so before PoR was released. When I was well into beta testing and had no time to ad it.

Then I was given three weeks for tradeskills for TSS... so I did not do the fletching then either.
          Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
          Grandmaster Smith 250
          Master Tailor 200
          Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Working...
          X