Crescent Reach Tradeskill Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crescent Reach Tradeskill Quests

I got a tradeskill quest similar to the 1-54 nebie ones i hink from the same mob with my new drakkin. He gave me 20 orange juice and 20 spices and had me combine them to make spicey _______ ( ill look up name when i get home) Trivial 31. When finished he gave me the same quest again. I didnt hit 31 skill yet so assuming it will update to something different after that.

Originally posted by Verdandi
    What zone is this in and what's the loc for Brewmaster Teremun?
    Verdandi sorry I gotfor to /loc him, he is in Crescent reach and will go get the /loc for you later.

spanky5844; your quest, he will give you the sam till you hit 54 then he sends a /tell saying that your skill is too high.

Rewards is exp (unoticable at lvl 38) and faction.

Comment

Tradeskill Quest

Researcher Akila (Tradeskill Quests) is located upstairs in Crescent Reach at -1435, -1472, -55.

You say, 'Hail, Researcher Akila'

Researcher Akila says 'Yes yes. I am so excited to see you. You must be here for the [training] I can offer. I so love training others as one can learn from teaching others and learning a new thing is a joy to those of us with intellect.

You say, 'training'

Researcher Akila says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'

You say, 'I am ready to start.'

(With an Erudite Cleric, in Purple Text Researcher Akila says 'Though you look like an intelligent Erudite, we find that only enchanters, mages, necromancers, and wizards can learn the finer points of spell research.

(With 263 skill in Research, In Purple Text Researcher Akila says 'While we appreciate the offer to help, your skills are high enough that it would be better for you to seek training in a skill where you have less ability.'
      Last edited by Verdandi; 09-21-2006, 09:09 AM. Reason: disabled smilies
      Visionary Beldhyr Jogues, Sigil of Mindspark, Consul. Entrancer of Brell Serilis, Nameless (Innoruuk) Server
      Master Artisan, Researcher, & Tinker.

Comment

Brewer Mesi (Tradeskill Quests) is located in Crescent Reach at -1185, -1585, -88.

You say, 'Hail, Brewer Mesi'

Brewer mesi says 'Well met Beldhyr. Come relax and sit. Take it easy and have a drink or are you here for [training] in the fine art of brewing?

You say, 'training'

Brewer Mesi says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'

You say, 'I am ready to start.'

(With 200 or 300 (tried both) skill in Brewing, In Purple Text) Brewer Mesi says 'While we appreciate the offer to help, your skills are high enough that it would be better for you to seek training in a skill where you have less ability.'
        Visionary Beldhyr Jogues, Sigil of Mindspark, Consul. Entrancer of Brell Serilis, Nameless (Innoruuk) Server
        Master Artisan, Researcher, & Tinker.

Comment

For the Jewellery quest items were the same with the same trivials, however the system for the turn ins is treated like a quest.

The start phrase for all the quests is ready to start.

A task window opens with create 20 XXX using tradeskills.
          You get components for 20 combines.

If after the 20 combines you have not made 20 items say "Supplies" to the NPC to receive 20 more sets of components.

When you have completed 20 items the task updates to hand 20 xxx to yyy

Handing over 20 xxx completes the task you receive some xp and faction with circle ...... (I'll look this up later, sorry doing this from memory)

Saying ready to start to the NPC again gets you the same set of components/items if you skill level is below the trivial or the next set if you reached the trivial

Note if you reach the required number of items but have not reached the trivial it is worth using up any components left to try and reach it, otherwise you do that entire section again.

This system is much faster than the Ab Sea version, it took about 1/2 of the time for the Ab Sea ones and this will get faster as the zone becomes less busy with new toons and the lag goes away. I still have 12 toons to cycle through this quest and they will all be going here.

Note on how to get to cresent reach. (for Lowbies)
          1st time in my 20 Ogre Shammy was slaughtered on the way. (Thanks to expedient recovery nothing lost)

Get SoW
          Use PoK stone
          Run West do not stop

Will try and update with NPC name and faction later.

Comment

Exact Text
            Jeweler Chuma says 'Good day XXX. Have you come to see the fine [wares] in this shop, or have you come for [training] in the art of working with gems and precious metals.

Training

Jeweler Chuma says 'The circle of the Crystalwing have decieded as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. Yoy will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill'

ready to start

Task window opens.

Jeweler Chuma says 'Trade with other cities will be vital to the growth of Cresent Reach. To setup good trade we always are in need of some very basic jewelry items. Please read and follow the directions given to you carefully, and if you find the need for more supplies, simply ask me for more [supplies].

Quest NPCs not all are on find.

Skill Name Loc trigger phrase

Alchemy Alchemist Garai -1425 -1588 38 [training] [ready to start]
            Baking Baker Sanura -1440 -1537 34 [learn] [ready to start]
            Brewing Brewer Mesi -1193 -1583 -85 [training] [ready to start]
            Fletching Fletcher Fenuku -1411 -1409 16 [need] [train] [ready to start]
            Jewelcraft Jeweler Chuma -1238 -1648 34 [training] [ready to start]
            Pottery Potter Safiya -1222 -1500 14 [training] [ready to start]
            Smithing Smith Wamukota -1098 -1503 14 [noisy] [training] [ready to start]
            Tailoring Tailor Nabirye -1465 -1472 34 [training] [ready to start]
            Tinkering Matrum Geerlok -1276 -1258 -85 [work] [training] [ready to start]
            Poisionmaking Poisoner Kamuzu -1239 -1352 14 [one] [training] [ready to start]
            Research Researcher Akila -1425 -1471 -53 [training] [ready to start]

Hope this helps

DonB

Comment

Hail Smith Wamukota
              Noisy
              training
              ready to start

supplies (for more supplies when you run out)

0 skill make 20 simple studs (triv31)

20 metal scraps
              20 simple iron file
              20 vial of salty seawater

reward: exp (not noticable at level 8)
              Faction with Circle of Crystalwing improves

31 skill make 20 simple rings (triv38)

20 simple ring mold
              20 metal scraps
              20 simple iron files

Reward:Same as above

38 skill make 20 simple chisels (triv46)

20 metal scraps
              20 simple chisel molds

Reward: same as above

Comment

I was able to get brewing quest, but he didn't give me any components. Was he supposed to? From the thread, it looks like they usually do?

My brewing skill is like 249 so I was surprised when I got the quest.

Comment

There are tradeskill Quests to skill up to 54, similar but not identical to the Abysmal Sea ones.

Unlike Abysmal, there is no set number of combines before you can get the next step. Here you get the next step if you have reached the trivial of the previous step. Also, there is no talk of being able to do special combines once you've completed these, as there is in Abysmal.

In General:
                  Hail the npc, say ready to start, get Task
                  create 20, turn in 20, get faction and experience
                  2% experience at lvl 3, 1% at lvl 4, pretty unnoticable after that.

If you run our of components before you have completed 20 combines, say 'supplies' to get more. You can still have some previous components on you and say supplies, you will get enough to make a 20 stack. So if you have 9 items it will give you 11 more.

You do not have to repeat the quest in order to get to the trivial. If turning in 20 over and over is a pain, simply wait to do the turn in, keep saying supplies, and continue doing combines until you hit the trivial, then you can turn in 20 and get the next step. If you prefer to get the faction/exp then turn in each time you complete 20 and redo the Quest until you hit the trivial.

There are fairly convenient tradeskill containers at each NPC, so you do not have to run back and forth, unless someone else has the good spot. You cannot have a stationary tradeskill container (brew barrel, loom etc.) open at the same time as the Give window, but you CAN have a portable tradeskill container (fletching kit, sewing kit, etc) open at the same time as the Give window.

If you are doing this on a new toon, new server and do not have the plat to purchase tradeskill containers (fletching kit, jewelery kit, mixing bowl), you can do the series of simple fast Quests that starts with Council Aide Mystrana for some cash reward. Gold for the first few steps, a plat each for the councilmembers.

Thats all the general info I can think of, specific Posts for each tradeskill to follow

Comment

Brewing

Brewer Mesi (Tradeskill Quests) downstairs in Fireheart Tavern, lower level

Your Location is -1185.41, -1584.45, -87.21
                    You say, 'Hail, Brewer Mesi'
                    Brewer Mesi says 'Well met Artizyn. Come relax and sit. Take it easy and have a drink or are you here for [training] in the fine art of brewing?'
                    You say, 'training'
                    Brewer Mesi says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
                    You say, 'ready to start'
                    You have been assigned the task 'Spicy Sunrise for Crescent Reach'.
                    Brewer Mesi says 'While this is good training for you, it is also a great help for us, so I thank you. Take these supplies and follow the directions given to you carefully. If your supplies run out before you are finished, ask me for more [supplies].'

Spicy Sunrise for Crescent Reach
                    Create 20 Spicy Sunrise using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                    Deliver 20 Spice Sunrise to Mrewer Mesi 0/20 Crescent Reach

Some beverages do not need to contain alcohol. Create a Spicy Sunrise by mixing Pulpy Orange Juice with Simple spice in a brewing barrel. You may use the brewing barrels in Fireheart Tavern. Once you have made twenty, give them to Brewer Mesi.
                    If you find that you need more supplies, spimly ask Brewer Mesi for more and she will provide you with more supplies for your use.

Pulpy Orange Juice
                    MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE
                    This item can be used in tradeskills.
                    This is a whistle wetter.
                    WT: 0.1 Size: SMALL
                    Class: ALL
                    Race: ALL

Simple Spice
                    MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Spicy Sunrise!
                    You have fashioned the items together to create something new!
                    You have fashioned Spicy Sunrise.
                    Your task 'Spicy Sunrise for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

SPICY SUNRISE - brewing trivial 31
                    (forgot to get screenshot)

You say, 'supplies'
                    Brewer Mesi says 'Here are some more of the supplies you will need. Do not hesitate to ask if you need more [supplies] to complete a task.'

Upon handing in 20 to Brewer Mesi:
                    Your task 'Spicy Sunrise for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                    You have assisted Crescent Reach
                    Your faction standing with Circle of the Crystalwing got better.
                    You gain experience!!

aprrox 2% exp at lvl 3

Brewer Mesi regards you indifferently -- what would you like your tombstone to say?

Once you have reached skill 31 you will receive the next task:
                    You have been assigned the task 'Vanilla Coffee for Crescent Reach'.
                    Brewer Mesi says 'While this is good training for you, it is also a great help for us, so I thank you. Take these supplies and follow the directions given to you carefully. If your supplies run out before you are finished, ask me for more [supplies].'

Vanilla Coffee for Crescent Reach
                    Create 20 Vanilla Coffee using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                    Deliver 20 Vanilla Coffee to Brewer Mesi 0/20 Crescent Reach

Coffee can often be bitter. A pleasing alternative is to add Vanilla Beans to the mix. Combine Vanilla Beans, Coffee Beans, and a Flask of Purified Water in a brewing Barrel to get a nice coffee with much less bitterness. You many use the brewing barrels in Fireheart Tavern. Once you have made twenty, give them to Brewer Mesi.
                    If you find that you need more supplies, simply ask Brewer Mesi for more and she will provide you with more supplies for your use.

Vanilla Beans
                    MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Coffee Beans
                    MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Flask of Purified Water
                    MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You take a drink from an Flask of Purified Water.
                    Ahhh. That was refreshing.

You have learned the recipe Vanilla Coffee!
                    You have fashioned Vanilla Coffee.
                    Your task 'Vanilla Coffee for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Vanilla Coffee - brewing trivial 38
                    MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE QUEST ITEM

Hand in 20 to Brewer Mesi:
                    Your task 'Vanilla Coffee for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                    You gain experience!!

Upon reaching skill 38 you can receive the next step:
                    You have been assigned the task 'Peppy Juice for Crescent Reach'.

Peppy Juice for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Peppy Juice using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                    Deliver 20 Peppy Juice to Brewer Mesi 0/20 Crescent Reach

An alternative way to use coffee is to make a real wakeup drink.
                    Combine Pulpy Orange Juice with Coffee Beans and Redberry in a brewing barrel to make Peppy Juice. You may use the brewing barrels in Fireheart Tavern. Once you have made twenty, give them to Brewer Mesi.
                    If you find that you need more supplies, simply ask Brewer Mesi for more and she will provide you with more supplies for your use.

Pulpy Orange Juice
                    MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Coffee Beans
                    MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Redberry
                    MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Peppy Juice!
                    You have fashioned Peppy Juice.
                    Your task 'Peppy Juice for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Peppy Juice - brewing trivial 46

You take a drink from an Peppy Juice.

Hand in 20:
                    Your task 'Peppy Juice for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                    You gain experience!!

at skill 46:
                    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Spiced Wine for Crescent Reach'.

Simple Spiced Wine for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple Spiced Wine using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                    Deliver 20 Siple Spiced Wine to Brewer Mesi 0/20 Crescent Reach

Some People like their wine to have a spicier flavow than is normal.
                    Combine Simple Wine with Simple Spice in a brewing barrel to make a simple but very tasty spiced wine.You may use the brewing barrels in Fireheart Tavern. Once you have made twenty, give them to Brewer Mesi.

Simple Spice
                    MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Simple Wine
                    MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Spiced Wine!
                    You have fashioned Simple Spiced Wine.
                    Your task 'Simple Spiced Wine for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Spiced Wine

Glug, glug, glug... You take a swig of Simple Spiced Wine.
                    You have become better at Alcohol Tolerance! (1)

Hand in 20:
                    Your task 'Simple Spiced Wine for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                    You gain experience!!

At skill 54:
                    Brewer Mesi says 'While we appreciate the offer to help, your skills are high enough that it would be better for you to seek training in a skill where you have less ability.'

You say, 'supplies'
                    Brewer Mesi says 'I am sorry, you must be doing one of my tasks in order for me to give you supplies.'

2 brew barrels in Fireheart Tavern, one next to Brewer Mesi, loc = -1272,-1262,-87
                    one upstairs, loc = -1432,-1474,-54

----
                    Things to check:
                    screenshot of Spicy Sunrise
                    are Puply Orange Juice, Spicy Sunrise, or Vanilla Coffee drinkable?

Comment

Fletching

Fletcher Fenuku (Tradeskill Quests) Second level, in a booth
                      Your Location is -1405.15, -1410.43, 13.11
                      Fletcher Fenuku regards you indifferently -- what would you like your tombstone to say?
                      You say, 'Hail, Fletcher Fenuku'
                      Fletcher Fenuku says 'Hello. What do you [need]?'
                      You say, 'need'
                      Fletcher Fenuku says 'Sorry to be so brusque but there is so much need for arrows that it feels like I am doing them in my sleep. To make matters worse, the council expects me to [train] any who come asking. If you want to purchase parts for making arrows and bows, please speak with Tahirah, she sells our wares.'
                      You say, 'train'
                      Fletcher Fenuku says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
                      You have been assigned the task 'Simple Arrow for Crescent Reach'.
                      Fletcher Fenuku says 'The city guard is always in need of more supplies. Take these supplies and be sure to read and follow the directions given to you. We have plenty of supplies, just not enough manpower to do it all, so just ask if you need more [supplies].'

Simple Arrow for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple Arrow using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                      Deliver 20 Simple Arrow to Fletcher Fenuku 0/20 Crescent Reach

The City guard is always in need of more supplies. Make some simple arrows by combining a Simple Arrowhead with a Simple Shaft and a Simple Fletching in a Fletching Kit. Once you have made twenty arrows, give them to Fletcher Fennku(sic). If you find that you need more supplies, simple ask Fletcher Fennku for more and he will provide them for you.

Simple Arrowhead

Simple Shaft
                      MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Simple Fletching
                      MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Arrow!
                      You have fashioned Simple Arrow.
                      Your task 'Simple Arrow for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Arrow - Fletching trivial 31

You say, 'supplies'
                      Fletcher Fenuku says 'Here are some more of the supplies you will need. Do not hesitate to ask if you need more [supplies] to complete a task.'

Hand in 20:
                      Your task 'Simple Arrow for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                      You gain experience!!

at trivial 31:
                      You have been assigned the task 'Simple Bow for Crescent Reach'.
                      Fletcher Fenuku says 'The city guard is always in need of more supplies. Take these supplies and be sure to read and follow the directions given to you. We have plenty of supplies, just not enough manpower to do it all, so just ask if you need more [supplies].'

Simple Bow for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple Bow using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                      Deliver 20 Simple Bow to Fletcher Fenuku 0/20 Crescent Reach

The City guard is always in need of more supplies. Make some simple bows by combining a Simple Bow Staff with a Simple Bow String in a Fletching Kit. Once you have made twenty bows give them to Fletcher Fennku. If you find that you need more supplies, simple ask Fletcher Fennku for more and he will provide them for you.

Simple Bow Staff
                      WT: 0.5 Size: SMALL

Simple Bow String
                      MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Bow!
                      You have fashioned Simple Bow.
                      Your task 'Simple Bow for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Bow - fletching trivial 38
                      WT: 1.0 Size: SMALL

Turn in 20:
                      Your task 'Simple Bow for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                      You gain experience!!

at skill 38:
                      You have been assigned the task 'Simple Bow Staff for Crescent Reach'.

Simple Bow Staff for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple Bow Staff using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                      Deliver 20 Simple Bow Staff to Fletcher Fenuku 0/20 Crescent Reach

The City guard is always in need of more supplies. To prepare for this Fletcher Fennku will need more basic supplies. Make some simple bow staves by using a Simple Honing Stone on a Scavenged Bow Stave in a Fletching Kit. Once you have made twenty bow staves give them to Fletcher Fennku. If you find that you need more supplies, simple ask Fletcher Fennku for more and he will provide them for you.

Simple Honing Stone
                      MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Scavenged Bow Staff
                      MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Bow Staff!
                      You have fashioned Simple Bow Staff.
                      Your task 'Simple Bow Staff for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Bow Staff - fletching trivial 46

turn in 20:
                      Your task 'Simple Bow Staff for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                      You gain experience!!

at skill 46:
                      You have been assigned the task 'Simple Arrowhead for Crescent Reach'.

Simple Arrowhead for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple Arrowhead using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                      Deliver 20 Simple Arrowhead to Fletcher Fenuku 0/20 Crescent Reach

The City guard is always in need of more supplies. To prepare for this Fletcher Fennku will need more basic supplies. Make some simple arrowheads by using a Simple Honing Stone on a Salvaged Arrowhead in a Fletching Kit. Once you have made twenty arrowheads give them to Fletcher Fennku. If you find that you need more supplies, simple ask Fletcher Fennku for more and he will provide them for you.

Simple Honing Stone
                      MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Salvaged Arrowhead
                      MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Arrowhead!
                      You have fashioned Simple Arrowhead.
                      Your task 'Simple Arrowhead for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Arrowhead - fletching trivial 54
                      Your task 'Simple Arrowhead for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                      You gain experience!!

At skill 54:
                      Fletcher Fenuku says 'While we appreciate the offer to help, your skills are high enough that it would be better for you to seek training in a skill where you have less ability.'

You say, 'supplies'
                      Fletcher Fenuku says 'I am sorry, you must be doing one of my tasks in order for me to give you supplies.'

---

Comment

Blacksmithing

Smith Wamukota (Tradeskill Quests) second level, in Forge of Nokk
                        Your Location is -1097.31, -1500.32, 13.03
                        You say, 'Hail, Smith Wamukota'
                        Smith Wamukota says 'What? I can't hear you. Speak up, it is rather [noisy] here.'
                        You say, 'noisy'
                        Smith Wamukota says 'Well of course it is noisy, what are you deaf. No need to shout now. Were you in need of [ore] to do your own smithing? Or are you here for [training]?'
                        You say, 'training'
                        Smith Wamukota says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
                        You have been assigned the task 'Simple Stud for Crescent Reach'.
                        Smith Wamukota says 'We are growing so fast we are always in need of supplies for armor. Take these supplies and follow the directions given to you carefully. Also, do not be afraid to ask me for more [supplies] as you need them.'

Simple Stud for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple Stud using Tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                        Deliver 20 Simple Stud to Smith Wamukota 0/20 Crescent Reach

(didn't get Quest text)

Metal Scraps
                        MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Simple Iron File
                        MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Vial of Salty Sea Water
                        MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Stud!
                        You have fashioned Simple Stud.
                        Your task 'Simple Stud for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Stud - smithing trivial 31

You say, 'supplies'
                        Smith Wamukota says 'Here are some more of the supplies you will need. Do not hesitate to ask if you need more [supplies] to complete a task.'

Turn in 20:
                        Your task 'Simple Stud for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                        You gain experience!!

at skill 31:
                        You have been assigned the task 'Simple Ring for Crescent Reach'.
                        Smith Wamukota says 'We are growing so fast we are always in need of supplies for armor. Take these supplies and follow the directions given to you carefully. Also, do not be afraid to ask me for more [supplies] as you need them.'

Simple Ring for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple Ring using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                        Deliver 20 Simple Ring to Smith Wamukota 0/20 Crescent Reach

(didn't get Quest text)

Metal Scraps
                        MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Simple Iron File
                        MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Simple Ring Mold
                        MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Ring!
                        You have fashioned Simple Ring.
                        Your task 'Simple Ring for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Ring - smithing trivial 38
                        WT: 0.1 Size: TINY

turn in 20:
                        Your task 'Simple Ring for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                        You gain experience!!

at skill 38:
                        You have been assigned the task 'Simple Chisel for Crescent Reach'.

Simple Chisel for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple Chisel using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                        Deliver 20 Simple Chisel to Smith Wamukota 0/20 Crescent Reach

(didn't get Quest text)

Metal Scraps
                        MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Simple Chisel Mold
                        MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE
                        WT: 0.2 Size: SMALL

You have learned the recipe Simple Chisel!
                        You have fashioned Simple Chisel.
                        Your task 'Simple Chisel for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Chisel - smithing trivial 46

turn in 20:
                        Your task 'Simple Chisel for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                        You gain experience!!

at skill 46:
                        You have been assigned the task 'Simple File for Crescent Reach'.

Simple File for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple File using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                        Deliver 20 Simple File to Smith Wamukota 0/20 Crescent Reach

(didnt get Quest text)

Metal Scraps
                        MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Simple File Mold
                        MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Flask of Salty Water
                        MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple File!
                        You have fashioned Simple File.
                        Your task 'Simple File for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple File - smithing trivial 54

turn in 20:
                        Your task 'Simple File for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                        You gain experience!!

at skill 54:
                        Smith Wamukota says 'While we appreciate the offer to help, your skills are high enough that it would be better for you to seek training in a skill where you have less ability.'

There are 5 forges in the Forge of Nokk, 3 regular and 2 named.
                        Forge @ -1058,-1441,28 upstairs
                        Forge @ -1058,-1523,28 upstairs
                        Forge @ -1100,-1489,13
                        Crystalwing Forge @ -1095,-1509,13
                        Forge of the Forgotten @ -1095,-1457,13

---
                        To Do: Quest texts

Comment

Pottery

Potter Safiya (Tradeskill Quests), second level, sitting next to hut in front of Forge of Nokk
                          Your Location is -1212.65, -1496.81, 13.11
                          Potter Safiya regards you indifferently -- what would you like your tombstone to say?
                          You say, 'Hail, Potter Safiya'
                          Potter Safiya says 'Greetings. Have you come for [training]?'
                          You say, 'training'
                          Potter Safiya says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
                          You have been assigned the task 'Simple Repaired Plate for Crescent Reach'.
                          Potter Safiya says 'While it may seem overly simple, we are always in need of more simple utensils in the city. Take these supplies and if you need more [supplies], just ask me for more. Be sure to follow the direction given to you carefully.'

Simple Repaired Plate for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple Repaired Plate using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                          Deliver 20 Simple Repaired Plate to Potter Safiya 0/20 Crescent Reach

(didn't get quest text)

combine in Kiln

Broken Simple Plate
                          MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Bonding Agent
                          MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE
                          You have learned the recipe Simple Repaired Plate!
                          You have fashioned Simple Repaired Plate.
                          Your task 'Simple Repaired Plate for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Repaired Plate - pottery trivial 31

turn in 20:
                          Your task 'Simple Repaired Plate for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                          You gain experience!!

at skill 31:
                          You have been assigned the task 'Simple Pot for Crescent Reach'.
                          Potter Safiya says 'While it may seem overly simple, we are always in need of more simple utensils in the city. Take these supplies and if you need more [supplies], just ask me for more. Be sure to follow the direction given to you carefully.'

Simple Pot for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple Pot using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                          Deliver 20 Simple Pot to Potter Safiya 0/20 Crescent Reach

(didn't get quest text)

combine in kiln

Small Block of Scrap Clay
                          MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Simple Pot Mold
                          MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE
                          WT: 0.4 Size: SMALL

You have learned the recipe Simple Pot!
                          You have fashioned Simple Pot.
                          Your task 'Simple Pot for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Pot - pottery trivial 38

turn in 20:
                          Your task 'Simple Pot for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                          You gain experience!!

at skill 38:
                          You have been assigned the task 'Simple Mug for Crescent Reach'.

Simple Mug for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Unfired Simple Mug using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                          Create 20 Simple Mug using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                          Delive 20 Simple Mug to Potter Safiya 0/20 Crescent Reach

(didnt get Quest text)

combine in Pottery Wheel

MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Flask of Salty Water
                          MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Unfired Simple Mug!
                          You have fashioned Unfired Simple Mug.
                          Your task 'Simple Mug for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Unfired Simple Mug - pottery trivial 46

combine in Kiln with:

Simple Mug Seal
                          MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You can no longer advance your skill from making this item.
                          You have fashioned Simple Mug.

Simple Mug - pottery trivial 15

turn in 20:
                          You gain experience!!

at skill 46:
                          You have been assigned the task 'Simple Arrow Shaft for Crescent Reach'.

Simple Arrow Shaft for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Unfired Simple Arrow Shaft using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                          Create 20 Simple Arrow Shaft using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                          Deliver 20 Simple Arrow Shaft to Potter Safiya 0/20 Crescent Reach

This will be a two step process. First on a pottery wheel make a arrow shaft shape using a Small Block of Scrap Clay, a Flask of Salty Water and some Simple Dye. Once you have made these, fire them in a kiln in a Simple Arrow Shaft Mold to help keep their shape. You can find pottery wheels and kilns outside of the Forge of Nokk. Once you have made 20, deliver them to Potter Safiya.
                          If you need more supplie simple ask Potter Safiya for more.

MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Flask of Salty Water
                          MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Simple Dye
                          MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Unfired Simple Arrow Shaft!
                          You have fashioned Unfired Simple Arrow Shaft.
                          Your task 'Simple Arrow Shaft for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Unfired Simple Arrow Shaft - pottery trivial 54

combine in kiln with

Simple Arrow Shaft Mold
                          MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Arrow Shaft!
                          You have fashioned Simple Arrow Shaft.

Simple Arrow Shaft - pottery trivial 15

turn in 20:
                          You gain experience!!

There are 2 pottery wheels and 2 kilns
                          one set @ -1202,-1514,13
                          one set @ -1202,-1456,13

---
                          To Do:
                          Quest Texts

Comment

Jewelry

Jeweler Chuma (Tradeskill Quests) secong level, upstairs, in The Jeweled Serpent
                            Your Location is -1234.47, -1642.63, 33.67
                            You say, 'Hail, Jeweler Chuma'
                            Jeweler Chuma says 'Good day Artizyn. Have you come to see the fine [wares] in this shop, or have you come for [training] in the art of working with gems and precious metals?'
                            You say, 'training'
                            Jeweler Chuma says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
                            You have been assigned the task 'Simple Clasp for Crescent Reach'.
                            Jeweler Chuma says 'Trade with other cities will be vital to the growth of Crescent Reach. To setup good trade we always are in need of some very basic jewelry items. Please read and follow the directions given to you carefully, and if you find the need for more supplies, simply ask me for more [supplies].'

Simple Clasp for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple Clasp using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                            Deliver 20 Simple Clasp to Jeweler Chuma 0/20 Crescent Reach

Trade with other cities will be vital to the growth of Crescent Reach. With that in mind use a jewelry kit to make simple clasps with some simpe wire. Twenty will be enough for now. When you have completed twenty, give them to Jeweler Chuma.
                            If you find the need for more supplies, simply ask Jeweler Chuma for more.

Thin Steel Wire
                            MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Clasp!
                            You have fashioned Simple Clasp.
                            Your task 'Simple Clasp for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Clasp - jewelry trivial 31

turn in 20:
                            Your task 'Simple Clasp for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                            You gain experience!!

at skill 31:
                            You have been assigned the task 'Simple Copper Ring for Crescent Reach'.
                            Jeweler Chuma says 'Trade with other cities will be vital to the growth of Crescent Reach. To setup good trade we always are in need of some very basic jewelry items. Please read and follow the directions given to you carefully, and if you find the need for more supplies, simply ask me for more [supplies].'

Simple Copper Ring for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple Copper Ring using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                            Deliver 20 Simple Copper Ring to Jeweler Chuma 0/20 Crescent Reach

Trade with other cities will be vital to the growth of Crescent Reach. With that in mind use a jewelry kit to shape a Small Sheet of Copper into a ring and polish it with a Blob of Metal Polish to make a Simple Copper Ring. Twenty will be enough for now. When you have completed twenty, give them to Jeweler Chuma.

Small Sheet of Copper
                            MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Blob of Metal Polish
                            MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Copper Ring!
                            You have fashioned Simple Copper Ring.
                            Your task 'Simple Copper Ring for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Copper Ring - jewelry trivial 38

turn in 20:
                            Your task 'Simple Copper Ring for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                            You gain experience!!

at skill 38:
                            You have been assigned the task 'Simple Brass Armband for Crescent Reach'.

Simple Brass Armband for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple Brass Armband using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                            Deliver 20 Simple Brass Armband to Jeweler Chuma 0/20 Crescent Reach

Trade with other cities will be vital to the growth of Crescent Reach. With that in mind use a jewelry kit to shape a Small Sheet of Brass into an armband and polish it with a Blob of Metal Polish to make a Simple Brass Armband. Twenty will be enough for now. When you have completed twenty, give them to Jeweler Chuma.

Small Sheet of Brass
                            MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Blob of Metal Polish
                            MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Brass Armband!
                            You have fashioned Simple Brass Armband.
                            Your task 'Simple Brass Armband for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Brass Armband - jewelry trivial 46

turn in 20:
                            Your task 'Simple Brass Armband for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                            You gain experience!!

at skill 46:
                            You have been assigned the task 'Simple Silver Chain for Crescent Reach'.

Simple Silver Chain for Crescent Reach

Create 20 Simple Silver Chain using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                            Deliver 20 Simple Silver Chain to Jeweler Chuma 0/20 Crescent Reach

Trade with other cities will be vital to the growth of Crescent Reach. With that in mind use a jewelry kit to shape a Thin Silver Wire into a chain and polish it with a Blob of Metal Polish to make a Simple Silver Chain. Twenty will be enough for now. When you have completed twenty, give them to Jeweler Chuma.

Thin Silver Wire
                            MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Blob of Metal Polish
                            MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Silver Chain!
                            You have fashioned Simple Silver Chain.
                            Your task 'Simple Silver Chain for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Silver Chain - jewelry trivial 54

turn in 20:
                            Your task 'Simple Silver Chain for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                            You gain experience!!

at skill 54:
                            Jeweler Chuma says 'While we appreciate the offer to help, your skills are high enough that it would be better for you to seek training in a skill where you have less ability.'

---
                            To Do:
                            post the rest of the skills later so I don't make sleepy mistakes

Comment

Baking

Baker Sanura (Tradeskill Quests) in Redloe Bakery on Artisan's Way, second level

Your Location is -1447.76, -1529.56, 33.68

You say, 'Hail, Baker Sanura'
                              Baker Sanura says 'Sorry, pardon the flour, it does seem to get everywhere. Have you come for some [baked goods], are you looking to [learn] about baking?'

You say, 'learn'
                              Baker Sanura says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'

You have been assigned the task 'Simple Oatmeal for Crescent Reach'.
                              Baker Sanura says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing is filled with all types. Some want simple fare while others want only the best. Read the directions given to you carefully and make the food items as requested. If you need more [supplies] do not hesitate to ask me.'

Simple Oatmeal for Crescent Reach
                              Create 20 Simple Oatmeal using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                              Deliver 20 Simple Oatmeal to Baker Sanura 0/20 Crescent Reach

Some Soldiers just want simple fare. In a mixing bowl, combine the Dry Oatmeal with Hot Water for a plain but hearty oatmeal. When you have made 20 bowls, give them to Cook Sanura and she will distribute them to those that desire it.
                              If you need more supplies, simply ask Cook Sanura for more and she will give you more.

Dry Oatmeal
                              MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Hot Water
                              MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Oatmeal!
                              You have fashioned Simple Oatmeal.
                              Your task 'Simple Oatmeal for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Oatmeal
                              This is a snack.

Hand in 20:
                              Your task 'Simple Oatmeal for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                              You gain experience!!

At skill 31:
                              You have been assigned the task 'Simple Muffin for Crescent Reach'.
                              Baker Sanura says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing is filled with all types. Some want simple fare while others want only the best. Read the directions given to you carefully and make the food items as requested. If you need more [supplies] do not hesitate to ask me.'

Simple Muffin for Crescent Reach
                              Create 20 Simple Muffin using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                              Deliver 20 Simple Muffin to Baker Sanura 0/20 Crescent Reach

Many of the residents of Crescent Reach have fond memories of their childhood. In honor of them make some simple muffins with a surprise inside by combining a Hunk of Dough around a Simple Surprise in an oven or spit. You may use the ovens in the Redloe Bakery. When you have made twenty muffins, give them to Cook Sanura.
                              If you need more supplies, simply ask Cook Sanura for more and she will give you more.

Hunk of Dough
                              MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Simple Surprise
                              MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Muffin!
                              You have fashioned Simple Muffin.
                              Your task 'Simple Muffin for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Muffin
                              This is a snack.

Hand in 20:
                              Your task 'Simple Muffin for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                              You gain experience!!

at skill 38:
                              You have been assigned the task 'Simple Pie for Crescent Reach'.

Simple Pie for Crescent Reach
                              Create 20 Simple Pie using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                              Deliver 20 Simple Pie to Baker Sanura 0/20 Crescent Reach

Pies are great for the end of the day. Make some simple pies by spreading a Hunk of Dough in a Simple Pies Tin, adding some Simple Surprise, and baking it in an oven or a spit. You may use the ovens in the Redloe Bakery. When you have made twenty pies give them to Cook Sanura.

Hunk of Dough
                              MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Simple Pie Tin
                              MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Simple Surprise
                              MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Pie!
                              You have fashioned Simple Pie.
                              Your task 'Simple Pie for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Pie
                              This is a meal.

You take a bite out of a Simple Pie.
                              Ahhh. That was tasty.

You say, 'supplies'
                              Baker Sanura says 'Here are some more of the supplies you will need. Do not hesitate to ask if you need more [supplies] to complete a task.'

turn in 20:
                              Your task 'Simple Pie for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                              You gain experience!!

at skill 46:
                              You have been assigned the task 'Simple Pastry for Crescent Reach'.

Simple Pastry for Crescent Reach
                              Create 20 Simple Pastry using tradeskills 0/20 ALL
                              Deliver 20 Simple Pastry to Baker Sanura 0/20 Crescent Reach

Some of the Councilors or Crescent Reach have developed a taste for pastries. Make some simple pastries by cooking a Hunk of DOugh in an ofen or a spit and adding a dab of frosting right before you take it out. You may use the ovens in the Redloe Bakery. When you have made twenty pastries give them to Cook Sanura.

Hunk of Dough
                              MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

Dab of Simple Frosting
                              MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE

You have learned the recipe Simple Pastry!
                              You have fashioned Simple Pastry.
                              Your task 'Simple Pastry for Crescent Reach' has been updated.

Simple Pastry
                              This is a snack.

You take a bite out of a Simple Pastry.
                              Ahhh. That was tasty.

turn in 20:
                              Your task 'Simple Pastry for Crescent Reach' has been updated.
                              You gain experience!!

at skill 54:
                              Baker Sanura says 'While we appreciate the offer to help, your skills are high enough that it would be better for you to seek training in a skill where you have less ability.'

2 ovens in Redloe Bakery, one at -1461, -1548, 33 and one at -1461, -1526, 33

---
                              To Do:
                              confirm Oatmeal and Muffin are edible, and Simple Surprise drinkable.

Comment

Working...
                              X