X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Secone
    There is a fishing spot right in the midle of the 2 merchants in PoK
    I know, but what I meant was I think the stuff you can get by fishing in Abysmal is better than in PoK. There are some nice recipes for the saltwater crab/tuna, or you can break them down into one-pound chunks and tribute them for 1 tribute per pound. Sorry, didn't mean to start a long digression; this is drifting way off-topic for a pottery FAQ!

Comment

On getting your enchantment spells from the brownie vendors... I tried bribing the brownie ladies to sneak some out for me (I figured my barbarian prowess would persuade any living, breathing Norrathian), but alas, it was to no avail. I then proceeded to kidnap the brownie guards and demanded spells for their safe return. When they declined to negotiate, I was forced to lay the guards' corpses in front of the camp to show them I meant business (not before I looted their oh-so-yummy brownie parts, though). After a ten second stand off during which I munched down a MTP that was made with their oh-so-yummy parts, I went in and laid down the law on the brownie villagers. They hid their spells well, because their corpses didn't have it on 'em. Those tricksy brownies...
      Master Alchemist, Baker, Brewer, Jeweler, Potter, Barbarian Smith and Tailor, and Tinker; Expert Fletcher, Researcher and Gnome Tailor; Journeyman Fisher -- Irrevocably-retired from EQ.

Comment

You can skip making the single Mana Vials, and just buy the Mass Enchant line from the commonlands vendors.

Comment

White Lead.

Does anyone know if the recipe has changed? I tried making a White Lead today for my potting trophy but nothing happens.

I have my Lead Sulphide and Limestone in my Mortar and Pestle, hit combine and no message what so ever... No can't combine in this container type, no nothing..

I did realise that the 'Combine' button doesn't 'Light up' (if you know what I mean?) unless you hold 'Ctrl' down whilst right clicking on the Mortar and Pestle.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
          Eddy 300 Baker, Brewer, Fletcher, Potter, 287 Jeweller, 252 Tailor, 221 Blacksmith.
          Sheddy
          Greett

Comment

You'll be able to do the combine in a mixing bowl after tomorrow's patch. Until then you'd need a rogue to do the combine.

Linky

Comment

Updated a few broken links.
              Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
              Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
              Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
              Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Originally posted by Tiroon View Post
                You'll be able to do the combine in a mixing bowl after tomorrow's patch. Until then you'd need a rogue to do the combine.
                You're quite right Tiroon. I managed to do the combine today in a mixing bowl.

Thanks for the advice.
                Eddy 300 Baker, Brewer, Fletcher, Potter, 287 Jeweller, 252 Tailor, 221 Blacksmith.
                Sheddy
                Greett

Comment

By far the easiest way of making Celestial Essence is using a Celestial Solvent
                  and a The Scent of Marr in a mixing bowl, and now i see there is an even easier one if you need lots like i do, use 3 x Scent of Marr's and a Concentrated Celestial Solvent sold by various vendors yeild is 3

Comment

Old thread I know but great stuff guys!

Comment

Working...
                    X