Idea/Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea/Feature

I was wondering if the list for the combines needed in the Tradeskill Trohpy quests could be linked to the recipe that shows what goes into making them? Instead of searching for each individual recipe then going back to the list a bunch of times. Thanks.

Yep, that's the plan, it's just a matter of getting the time to do it! (Although there's nothing wrong with asking. )
    Retiree of EQ Traders...
    Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
    Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
    Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
    EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Comment

See http://www.eq-manager.com/trophies.htm
      Also, if you run my program (see sig), one of the files it makes is the same kind of thing but includes a list of which characters (mules) have which items needed.
      -- Mewkus: 2100 dings on the server formerly known as Solusek Ro
      try: Inventory/Flags/Spells tracker program - (sample output)

Comment

Mew I like what you have there but I think I understand the earlier question<or not, just inserting my own here>. What is needed is a complete listing of the Tradeskill Trophy Quests from beginner to expert with links to recipies...if I can get the time I might give this a try, but I would have to go to new servers to get the beginner info for each trade skill then we would need for each level.
        Strokker~Fennin Ro
        What makes a man a man? A friend of mine once wondered. Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don't think so. It's the choices he makes. Not how he starts things, but how he decides to end them.John Myer~Hellboy 2004

Comment

Btw I don't expect it to be much longer before we can do this. Having come home from a two week vacation, RL is REALLY busy so I haven't been able to get back to doing much on the site yet. But once the Update Submissions forum is caught up getting the trophy lists linkified will be next, along with adding the alchemy recipes that are in the in-game recipe book but that nobody has reported yet (it takes longer when I have to look them up myself, obviously).
          Retiree of EQ Traders...
          Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
          Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
          Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
          EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Comment

Working...
          X