elixir of concentration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elixir of concentration

I was wondering if there was any word on a new potion that was to replace elixir of concentration and elixir of greater concentration. My cleric relied on these potions and I would really like to see them again. I am sure that anyone that got use to these potions are not happy about these potions not existing anymore.

distillate of comprehension is what is supposed to replace those, but i'm having a little trouble with the recipe. i tried the recipe as the site shows, but it's saying it can't be combined in the container type. odd.....

EDIT: APRIL 3, 2006 6:53 EDT

figured out what i did wrong. yes, distillate of comprehension is the replacement. the recipe is correct. hooray! =D
    Last edited by bazile leaf; 04-03-2006, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Mystical Infusion/Greater Mystical Infusion

Mystical Infusion and Greater Mystical Infusion were potions to increase a player's mana pool. Distillate of Comprehension line of potions are also potions to increase a player's mana pool.

Elixir of Concentration and Elixir of Greater Concentration were potions to increase mana per tick (2 mana per tick for Concentration, and 3 mana per tick for Greater Concentration).

As has been stated elsewhere, when Alchemy was revamped for Prophecy of Ro expansion, the Concentration line of potions did not receive new recipes and the old recipes are obsolete.

Comment

well i now know that distillate of comprehension X overwrites KEI, but increases the mana pool by 350.

Comment

So I understand it corectly ...there has NOT been a replacement for elixir of greater concentration that used to stack with C6 ?

Comment

Correct.
            Gaell Stormracer, Storm Warden of Tunare, United Kingdoms, Antonius Bayle

Comment

Only 2 posts by Sephena and both are full of caps rant... suggest this person is sent to stand in a corner until he (she) cools down and can talk in more civilized manner.

At this time, no KEI/C6 compatible replacement pot are available. Until then, start buying those AA's to increase mana regen permantly. There's quite a few, my beast have 6 or 7 total.

Comment

rants & associated responses removed to PSR.
                Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
                Silky Moderator Lady
                Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

Working...
                X