Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After many years, my necro on AB finally hit 300. Now to get that trophey up....

Comment

Got 300 Research Today on my chantress on CT server baby! So happy!! WOO!!

Comment

Dont remember when but Ding 300 Research and Max trophy on E-Marr
        Last edited by Oymentrubel; 12-31-2007, 09:13 AM.

Comment

woowoo

300 on The Combine.

first according to the leaderboards, but who knows how accurate that is. Anyway, 300 and im soooo happy

Comment

Late post, but 300 and done

Finally hit 300 in research, the last tradeskill for me, untill they come up with something new !!
            Vorthoz Geckoman

Master Artisan Iksar Shaman Trade Skill Addict

300 in EVERY tradeskill, on one character or another

Comment

I just hit 300 here also. Been a long road, since I couldn't really afford to destroy the results or sell them to vendors (or sell them at a major loss to other players)

Now to evolve the trophy...

Comment

Ding!

Hit 300 and maxed out my trophy
                sigpic
                Lilandraa - Synergy Officer

Comment

Wow, I never thought I'd have a reason to post here, so when I did have a reason, I completely forgot.

On Saryrn server, Master Zipper Inspector has 300 skill in research and substantial progress toward the 7th level trophy.

At this time, my cumulative gross income from spell research is over 4,000,000pp. (Hard to track exactly, for a lot of reasons.)
                  I tried combining Celestial Solvent, a Raw Rough Hide, Rough Hide Solution and a Skinning Knife. But the result was such an oxymoron, it opened a rift into another universe. I fell through into one of Nodyin's spreadsheets and was slain by a misplaced decimal.

Comment

Hit 300 a week ago or so, 'dinged' trophy a few days later YAY spellcaster's essences!!
                    Thank you Ngreth!!
                    Calistria 67 pocket enchanter/tradeskill slave on Tunare

JC 300 + 15% Intricate Jewelers Glass
                    Research 300 + 15% Etherial Quill
                    Brewing 252
                    Pottery 200
                    etc, etc ...

Comment

Hit 300 and 7/7 on trophy thanks to the binding powders...

I'm on Bertox

Comment

Ding 300 Research on my Wizard (Gnuke) on Christmas Day 2007 !!

Drinal server

Happy Holidays all !!
                        Evra O'Rady
                        Level 80 Spiritwatcher
                        Master Artisan of Undivided Faith on Drinal | 2400

Gnuke Abused
                        Level 80 Arch Arcanist
                        Master Artisan of Undivided Faith on Drinal | 2700

Comment

finally maxxed out my trophy from doing casual combines!

Its actually looks like a quill, was worth the wait.

Comment

Dinged 300 last night, so my turn for a few useless details.

My wizard is still only level 36 -- need to think about levelling to get AAs. I used "training points" to 93 in 2004, but then didn't play him for a while. In May-Oct 2006 reached 243 on practice runes plus DoDH solutions. Nov 2006 to last night was all on spells, about 500 of them not counting lower trivs like LDON spells. Thanks to all on E.Marr who funded this effort by buying those spells!

It did feel to me like Research gave skillups more often than other trades, frequently even on failures. This is corroborated by my trophy, which was only 42% evolved when I hit 300. (And indeed, it's going up by about 1% per success after 300, so it'll catch up soon. Then I'll see how long it takes to evolve to the Quill.) Last night I got the last 2 points on just 6 combines, with the last point coming on yet another failure. Sorta takes the sting out of the failure, I have to admit!

Comment

Euridice ding 300 on AB, last tradeskill for me to master on this toon time to skill up those **** trophies !

Comment

Diani ... ding 300 on newyears day 2008
                                Diani The Chocolate Chef
                                High Elf Wizard of the 85th order of Brave New World on AB (VS refugee)
                                with the artisan charm, the signet of the arcane and the 8th coldain prayer shawl as trophy in the bank

baking 300 with Master Baker Trophy
                                brewing 300 with Master Brewer Trophy
                                fishing 200
                                fletching 300 with Master Fletcher Trophy
                                jewelry 300 with Intricate Jewelers Glass
                                pottery 300 with Harry Potter Trophy
                                research 300 with Ethereal Quill
                                smithing 300 with Master Smither Trophy
                                tailoring 300 with Master Tailor Trophy

Tinkering 293 with Expert Trophy (Dianii Inferioritycomplex, 71 gnome)
                                Alchemy 300 with Expert Trophy (Diaani Supermodel, 66 proud pink ogre)

Comment

Working...
                                X