Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ding 300 about 2 weeks ago and looking forward to advance the trophy further.

All thanks to the tremendous helpful tips in here, this forum.

Without which, I cannot made it to 100.

Comment

• Mayong server

Comment

• Ding 300 and evolved trophy last week, forgot to post
        Arriella - 86 Human Paladin - Tunare
        Blacksmithing 300 - Mastery 3 - GM Trophy
        Tailoring 300 - Mastery 3
        Pottery 300 - Mastery 3
        Baking 200, Brewing 200, Fishing 200, Fletching 200
        On Alts:
        Alchemy 300 - Mastery 3 - GM Trophy
        Jewelry Making 300 - Mastery 3 - GM Trophy
        Research 300 - Mastery 3 - GM Trophy
        Blacksmithing 300 (Barbarian), Blacksmithing 300 (Froglok), Blacksmithing 300 (Vah Shir)

Comment

• 300 Warrior + master trophy on Luclin server; name is Brego.

Comment

• 300 ranger on Quellious, that was pure torture. Not planning to max my trophy until I get a million plat that I don't need.

Comment

• Ding 300 a few days ago. 85 Magician on Luclin. Got up to 292 off binding powders a couple of months ago and then got up to 298 just making spells for my trader as needed. Once I got there I decided to splurge on some binding powders to get the rest of the way to 300.

Comment

• Ding 300 a year or so ago on Bertox, totally forgot to post, on char Fosso 35 Gnomey Enchanter research/tinky-bot

Comment

• Ding 300 a couple days ago on Povar. Still working on the trophy. It's almost at 6/7. I kept forgetting to equip it!

Comment

• Ding 300 a week ago for Skordeen on Erollisi MarrAlso still working on his trophey currently it is at 6/7 58%
                    Skordeen Spiritsummoner - Magician of Veeshan - Research 300
                    Scordeen Spiritslower - Shaman of Cazic-Thule - Alchemy 300
                    Cordeen Spiritshield - Shadow Knight of Bertoxxulous Tinkering 234
                    Sumamdar SpiritHealer - Cleric of Innoruuk (retired) Baking 300
                    Condero Everwander - Ranger of Veeshan - Fletching 204

Comment

• Tink! 300 Smithing Yesterday, July 27, 2010. Was working Tungsten Chain Glove templates. Expert trophy quickly became Master trophy and I will be working that to max after I get past the drained bank account and the all night Jacuzzi stint in the Guild hall....... Next up - JC is 288 of 300..

Comment

• Dinged 300 Spell Research on Jun 20, 2010. 85 Shadow Knight on Prexus (The Rathe).

[80 Bloodreaver] Master Artisan Klotar Steelheart of the Freeport Militia (Dark Elf)
                        Sword of Fate ~ Prexus

Comment

• dragonstein on cazic thule been 300 and maxxed trophy for a while need any help just holler or drop me a email in game make them at cost but always accept tips~!

Comment

• Master Research at 300 - working on trophy

Comment

• Dinged 300 research with my necro Mourbitous.

Xegony Server

Comment

Working...
                              X