Summarized DoDH Seals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summarized DoDH Seals

I finally got irritated at navigating the various seals and combinations, flipping back and forth to figure out what item has what effect, so I put together this chart.

Please look it over and post if you notice any mistakes. The info I used on it is all from Lucy, and some of it is quite old (from Beta), which means the in-game effects may be different.

Edit: Fixed the link
    Last edited by KyrosKrane; 11-19-2007, 05:08 PM.
    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

/salute KryosKrane!

Well done!
    Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker the Kraftin Kitty, Master Artisan
    Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
    Celestial Navigators, Maelin Starpyre

Comment

Nice work. Thank you KyrosKrane.
      Blissed ~ 70 Necro
      Demetre ~ 70 Shaman

Comment

Nice work. You have Bazu Seal of Block and Last Blood of the Foot Soldier listed with Improved Block 4 and Lucy has them both listed with Improved Block 3.

Comment

Nice catch, thank you. =) It's been updated.
          Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!

Comment

Very helpful
            Lithien

Comment

Updated today with a bunch of fixes, particularly to the melee augs. I also had the poison and disease focuses on Last Blood switched.

Comment

battle aug's

Can anyone confirm whether a cleric gets a benifit from the bazu seal of parry or any of the other battle aug's?

Comment

I don't know about parry, but I know that a cleric with a cleave aug can crit when meleeing.

Comment

For the Improved Dodge/Parry/Block focus effects, you need to actually have that as a skill for your class. Clerics and all casters I believe only get dodge out of those three, so Improved Dodge is the only defensive focus that would have any benefit.

Improved Parry is for melee and hybrids with the parry skill (all except for monks and beastlords since they get the block skill instead).
                    Mandrokamma Ambrosious
                    Iksar Wildblood
                    Scarlet Phoenix

Comment

For the Improved Dodge/Parry/Block focus effects, you need to actually have that as a skill for your class. Clerics and all casters I believe only get dodge out of those three, so Improved Dodge is the only defensive focus that would have any benefit.

Improved Parry is for melee and hybrids with the parry skill (all except for monks and beastlords since they get the block skill instead).

Do you have any real proof that casters do not get this bonus? Will a sony developer please give a real answer?

OK after 5 mobs in bot solo and a lot of dodge messages i'll have to agree this bazu aug sucks as all/all.. clerics do not get parry....
                      Last edited by Kraggnar; 12-03-2006, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Updated the page to add the three new raid-level augs. I only have info on a few of them so far, but I'll keep updating it periodically. If you have any info on the new augs, please post here.

Also, if you get any info about the group-acquired type 12 augs, please post and I'll consider whether and how they can be added to the page.

Comment

Sunshard Seal of the Archer: (TBS drop)
                          http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=37442

Serpent's Seal of the Arcanist: (TSS drop)
                          http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=37391

Known Serpant's Seals:
                          http://lucy.allakhazam.com/itemlist....rpent%27s+seal

Known Sunshard Seals:
                          http://lucy.allakhazam.com/itemlist....=Sunshard+Seal
                          --
                          I am not the Yakatizma you are looking for.
                          No, really.

Comment

Originally posted by KyrosKrane View Post
                            Updated the page to add the three new raid-level augs. I only have info on a few of them so far, but I'll keep updating it periodically. If you have any info on the new augs, please post here.
                            what are the three new raid-level augs? i seem to be missing them on the link at the top of the page (that is the right link, correct?)

Comment

Whoops, that was indeed an outdated link. I've corrected it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X