No announcement yet.

Summarized DoDH Seals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added a couple more seals I'd missed the first pass through.
    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/showthread.php?t=31660

Serpent Seal with Fire focus listed in the link above.

This is a great chart for recalling what focus effects come from what tablets. Thanks for keeping up with all these tables KyrosKrane.
      Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
      Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

http://eq.magelo.com/spell/15610

Faycite Seal of the Healer

Heal focus 70% to 80

Not sure how to pull a direct link off a magelo item.

Your charts are wonderful. Thank you.
        Last edited by MareeTP; 02-21-2008, 06:40 AM.
        Silmare - Fu World Order - Bristlebane
        Master Artisan ~ Master Researcher (Hybrid)
        Master Tinker ~ Master Alchemist ~ Master Researcher(Caster) ~ Master Poisoncrafter

Comment

http://eq.magelo.com/item/37414

Serpent's Seal of the Duelist
          Quellious Server
          Jhavon, Erudite Tailor (300)
          Kitira, Dark Elf Brewer (269), JCr (286)
          Tardpol, Froglok Smith (242)

Comment

Charts need more cowbell. Please fix. Tks.
            Squeaky Toy
            300 Smithing 7/7 - 300 Tailoring 7/7 - 300 Jewelcraft 7/7 - 300 Tinkering 7/7 - 300 Pottery 7/7 - 300 Research 7/7 - 300 Baking 7/7 - 300 Brewing 7/7 - 300 Fletching 7/7
            The Meanest Tradeskiller on Cazic Thule

Comment

Update: Now with more cowbell.

I've added all the items currently in Lucy. I don't use Magelo much because their linking is painful. I'd like to use EQItems, but hardly anyone runs their collector (especially now, when you have to compile your own). I think EQItems has (or will soon have) a superior display to Lucy's, including putting the focus or effect info directly on the item page.
              Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!

Comment

Just noticed something ....

Discordant Seal of Magic has the effect of Burning Magic which is a Magic focus for spells/DoTs with "Min Duration(30.00 sec)", the other Augs in that line (Thaumaturgic Mechanotablet) are all magic NUKE foci. I believe the focus should actually be Vengeance of Magic to match those of the same line and level.

Comment

I am just not sure I want to nerf it for people that got this because it was a dot... though it does leave some folks without a DD version in that tier

and since it is the tier with most of the problem... I am not sure I want to edit it anyway.
                  Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                  Grandmaster Smith 250
                  Master Tailor 200
                  Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Chromatic damage focus?

Does anyone know if there is an aug with increase damage with chromatic based spells? Seems like there should be since all other type of damage spells are covered. Thanks

Comment

Chromatic focus as well as bard instrument mods are in the works to be added.

These were mentioned in the post by Ngreth that no changes were going to come to cultural armor and the current form of cultural would be discontinued.

Bard mods are expected to appear on the melee focused augs more than likely but these changes would be coming "soon".

So... it could be another couple months til we see them or they could be in tomorrows patch, we don't really know.
                      Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
                      Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
                        I am just not sure I want to nerf it for people that got this because it was a dot... though it does leave some folks without a DD version in that tier

and since it is the tier with most of the problem... I am not sure I want to edit it anyway.
                        I wonder how many people actuallly even own/wear a Discordant Seal of Magic. Is that even something devs can query?

If the answer is none, Id actually like to see it changed. (Its my OCD getting the better of me)

Comment

Yeah the Chromatic should be "soon" the Bard Mods... longer than "soon"
                          Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                          Grandmaster Smith 250
                          Master Tailor 200
                          Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

To be fair, the Bazu+ magic focus both dots and nukes. So there is nothing that makes the Magic seal any more wrong than the others. I'm fairly sure that magic based dots are more prevalent than magic based nukes, so it kind of fits to be dot based.

Comment

Someone want to submit the recipe for the Faycite Seals please?
                              Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
                              Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

Do you mean the Faycite Seal that goes in the AOAA, or do you mean the recipes for the finished Faycite Seal of the XXX augs?

Comment

Working...
                                X