buying everquest accounts and platinum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying everquest accounts and platinum

Do NOT do this. It is bad. This post is purely a fishing expedition in the sea of google ads (since their ads are context sensitive).

Please ignore this fishing hook.

Buying everquest platinum. Selling everquest platinum. Buying everquest accounts. Selling everquest accounts. Buying everquest items. Selling everquest items.

I want to buy everquest platinum -- NOT. I want to sell everquest platinum -- NOT. I want to buy everquest account. I want to sell everquest account. Do you want to buy an everquest account? Do you want to sell an everquest account? Do you want to buy everquest platinum? Do you want to sell everquest platinum?
    Last edited by mewkus; 06-01-2007, 03:20 PM.
    -- Mewkus: 2100 dings on the server formerly known as Solusek Ro
    try: Inventory/Flags/Spells tracker program - (sample output)

Hmmm... maybe too much bying and seling (intentionally misspelled) in previous post. Been catching too many ads for earning rl dolars and get rich qick schemes.

Adding more EQ bait to the hook...
    Everquest plat. Everquest items. Everquest powerleveling. Everquest platinum. Everquest gold.

Comment

Oh, and i almost forgot... macroquest a popular everquest hacking program. and xylobot (i think that's the way it's spelled). it might be xylabot or something like that.

Comment

What exactly are you trying to do with this thread? Is this something you are attempting on your own? Or with the cooperation with EQTraders?

The reason I ask is that, normally, don't we see threads where the names of such software have been edited out...so as not to be appearing to approve of them?

Comment

kind of explained here

Didn't have prior permission, but did seem to get permission after the fact.
          The purpose of this thread is purely to solicit ads from google that shouldn't be included on this site. I stuck the post here in the stormhammer forum becuase there hadn't been any activity here for like a year and a half prior.

Comment

Working...
          X