Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental Horror SK researched spell

Anyone make one of these yet?

Before I farm three drops, buy a list of 15 things and do 21 subcombines, some expensive I just want to be absolutely sure any Mage, Necro, Wizard or Enchanter can do the final combine for me-- and are any parts no drop? Yes I know it says no, but I just want to be sure before I spend the cash and time.

This spell will be fully tradeable and useable by an sk who cannot do research? I had some problems in the past with a few spells that were the same for necro and sk, but the researchable verison couldn't be used by an sk. Necros don't use this spell though.

Any glitches to this spell? Wanted it forever, never seen the rune for it drop! (I did see the spell drop once for a group I wasnt in, in an instanced mission I would have never survived back the first week GoD came out before they changed them to runes)

sorry there is a thread under 65 sk buff on this.. but IT IS NECESSARY! bleck. who wants to sit to med when you are a melee class?!
    Last edited by Eggborn; 10-16-2005, 08:48 AM.
    Eggborn Hatchedrotten
    Female Iksar Shadowknight
    Wielder of Greenmist
    Gecko of Desire

LizardJamz
    Dare to be Different
    Your ridiculous little
    opinion has been noted.

Originally posted by Eggborn

This spell will be fully tradeable and useable by an sk who cannot do research? I had some problems in the past with a few spells that were the same for necro and sk, but the researchable verison couldn't be used by an sk. Necros don't use this spell though.
    It should be. Existing spell scrolls were used. cannot guarantee it though until someoen tries.
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

I've made a copy on Saryrn for a sk guildie, and, like all spells researched, the subcombines, vendored parts, or even the final combine were not no drop.

Guildie has scribed it and used it, so it can be used by a sk, naturally. Recipe is:

Ink of Prexus
      Quill of the Dread Lord
      Runic Parchment
      Ink Additive of the Nameless
      Invigorating Thickener

just in case you need it.
      70 Wraith of Saryrn
      Salvage 3
      240 spell research, Arcane Tongues 3
      205 tailoring, Tailoring Mastery 1

Comment

Working...