Failure rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failure rates

Anyone else notice an increased failure rate over the last few weeks? Specifically on hero sandwiches. Not only that, but I find that I fail more sandwich combines when I am using a geerlock then when I am not. 290 wis, 225 int, GM baking, and geerlock, you would think my successes would increase not decrease. Is it just bad luck or are there others out there noticing this?

/shrug

Between that and the biased enchanter aa points I've become very disappointed with tradeskills.

Venerable Ortrillian Orthae`Rahi

~Pandemonium~
    Tallon Zek

250 Jewel Craft 250 Fletching 225 Smithing

250 Tailoring 235 Brewing 250 Pottery

250 Baking 200 Fishing

It's bad luck. I've actually seen increase in success for me.

I've done 36 combines of hero sandwich after patch, fail rate is around 2% for thsoe 36 combines.

I did fail both combines of mephit meat pies though
    Raiya

Jinling

Comment

last batch of hero sandwiches I did, I had enough parts for 84 combines (actually had 91 pieces of meat, but failed a few making them into smoked and spiced) All said and told out of the 84 combines, I had 70 successes, ( using geerlok) and of course, ended up with 7 stacks of sandwiches. Not sure of the % success rate there, brain doesn't want to think about math at the moment. Oh yeah, and I got 3 skill raises out of that, too, so I'm now 4 points from 250 baking.
      Diania Moonspirit
      lvl 66 druidess
      The Disciples of Might, Bristlebane
      Grandmaster Brewer - 300 w/ Master Trophy 3% evolved
      Grandmaster Baker - 300 w/ Rolling Pin

Comment

Trivial recipe failure is hard coded at 5% (1 out of 20), I believe. That is my experience as well.
        | Boreal - 50 Druid - Fippy Darkpaw |

Comment

Working...
        X