Tae Ew Plate BP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tae Ew Plate BP

I was wondering if anyone could give me a price check on a Tae Ew plate BP, I'm looking into buying one.

Other Options I would consider are:

Hurricane plate BP
    Night Terror Plate BP

If anyone has any of the above for sale or could make one for me let me know the price and perhaps we can do business.

Thanks

Re: Tae Ew Plate BP

Originally posted by Arkos
    I was wondering if anyone could give me a price check on a Tae Ew plate BP, I'm looking into buying one.

Other Options I would consider are:

Hurricane plate BP
    Night Terror Plate BP

If anyone has any of the above for sale or could make one for me let me know the price and perhaps we can do business.

Thanks
    Farming the supplies for Tae Ew Plate is a royal PITA... though one person has indicated on the Smithing Boards that the drop rate might have been increased.

The Temper requirements for PoP Plate armours are nearly rediculous as well.

I'm guessing you're an Iksar, Vah Shir or an Agnostic Ogre/Troll.

All I can tell you is, it's going to be tough to find someone... and expensive to get it made.
    Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
    Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
    Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
    Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

You guessed it agnostic Ogre.

Thanks for the reply, I was sort of afraid that the supplies may be very difficult to get, was hoping that they would be only slightly more than the cultural BP's as the stats are worse on all of them but I guess that is not the case.

I don't have access to even tier 2 of PoP currently but could perhaps farm the CT supplies if that would help in finding someone to attempt a Tae Ew BP. Only one problem is that I can not for the life of me find the recipe anywhere on this site (did a forum search and looked under smithing recipies but maybe I'm just missing it) could someone post the recipe so I know what to look for in CT?

Thanks

Comment

Farm the Tae Ew Blood and Pristine Scales. (not sure if they're "Pristine Lizard Scales" or "Pristine Tae Ew Scales"

Recipies (not recently updated) are here: http://www.eqtraders.com/secrets/recipes_cazicthule.htm#smith

Scales (& other components) are no longer No Drop.

To make a BP attempt, you will need 6 Pristine Scales, 3 Tae Ew Bloods, 3 Scale Tempers (Iksar cultural temper), 1 BP mold, 1 Leather Padding, 1 Water & a Smith with a Hammer.

Of course, there's a nice Warrior-only BP that drops in CT too: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=10439
        Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
        Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
        Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
        Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

Working...
        X