Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: OoW augs

from the posting rules:

So please stick to facts that you have personally confirmed (or that comes from a very reliable source, like Lucy). Secondly, even if you have personally confirmed a certain fact for a range of items, we still need you to name all of those items individually. That saves us from having to search to find them all and ensures that you really did get them all when you were confirming them for yourself.
    With the new buyer tool you can see the stats of items even if you havent made them your self. And this info couldnt get any better because it come directly from the game it self.
    There is a HUGE gap in the OoW aug part of the database because there are so many different ways to combine the auguments. 1 augs can end up being like 135 different augs and if my calculations are right (i hope not) there are 2835 possible different augs to make.

Is there any possibility to bend the rules and report the stats of the different augs seen in the /buyer window without the trivials? Iknow that errors may acure in the recipes but if people can see the augs they can make the recipes will follow along the way.

I dont know how your database is set up, if you could use some help i guess there are alot of us that are willing to help with what we can.
    Expert Artisan Secone Iceskimo of Antonius Bayle
    70 Paladin of Tunare
    My Complete Tradeskill Guide 3.0
    (300 Brewer +15%) (300 Jewler+12%) (300 Baker) (300 Potter+12%)
    (286 Fletcher, Mastery1+8%) (300 Smith, Mastery3+12%) (253 Tailor+8%) (200 Fisher)
    Salvage3
    Fumlefingre (286)+8% Tinker
    Snigemorder (300)+15% Poisonmaker

Sure, stuff out of the buyer window is fine. The point we're making in the quote is that it should be info that is personally verified from in game. We don't want people finding stats (or trivials and the like) posted on other message boards and copying them here. We want them first hand from in game. (Lucy and Magelo are also acceptable sources, as both are reliable for presenting info directly from in game.)

I'm also considering breaking our rule regarding individual reporting of trivials for the augments given that we're simply never going to get more than a fraction of them all for that massive set. But I need to talk that over with Niami and Ngreth.
    Retiree of EQ Traders...
    Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
    Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
    Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
    EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Comment

Working...
    X