gnomish cleaning paste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gnomish cleaning paste

has anyone found a use for this non stacking item? result of moss covered drake scale, pot, bottle, flask of water. paired with superior lichen spirits.

Yeah - you use it to clean gnomes - dirty little buggers they are too.

But seriously - thought there was a use for it, just can't recall off the top of my head - did you check the tinker forums - that would be the place for all things gnomish around here.
    Cigarskunk!
    No more EQ for me till they fix the crash bug.

Comment

update

it is not for
      untarnishing tarnished weapons
      undying dyed fine plate

Comment

Indeed there was a use for this... Yakatizma....POKE POKE....

Polishing stones aka sharpening stones turned rusty weapons into tarnished weapons...

Gnomish Cleaning paste was to be used several ways...
        - With jewlery to make it shine more. Polish Stones, untarnish silver etc etc.
        - To make tarnished weapons sparkle as new again...
        - to polish armor and with acids allow etching of designs if that gnomish etching thingee was used...(combo jewelry-smithing)

Unoffical uses... (queue overcaffeinated overexciteable british actor's voice)

Gnomsih cleaning paste - cleans out stubborn burns, stains, wine , liquor , bbq sauce you name it...It will remove it...
        Your pet oGre stink too much? Add a pot of our cleanser to his bath water (not responsible for getting said ogre into bath water or his tantrum) and scrub away...stink is gone.
        Get sprayed by a skunk? Rub yerself down with Our patented cleaning paste...stink is gone!!

Step on a goblin grunt? It will clean your boots too.

Note- Gnomish beggars, and others of that ilk seem to be immune to the removal properties of Gnomish cleaning paste.
        But our laboratories are working on a proper combination of gnomish fireworks, telescopes, collapsing tubes, gnomsih cleaning paste and our super sekret HIgh Explosives...distilled by Brodder FoamyMugs and Catbik Tinkerton themselves... Dwarven Liquid Mining Juice won't be fore the Mines anymore...we hope the cleaning paste provides a more stable matrix for the DLMJ-12 produced in a back room of the mines of Kaladim.
        If so- We will provide to you on an order of 4 cases of our patented Gnomish Cleaning paste your very own BEGGAR BEGON BANG STICK.
        ONE POKE AND BOOOOOOOOM! BEGGARS GONE! :shock:

-note you may need all your extra cleaning paste to clean up any eviden...errr stains should you be near somone using this untested device.

Yes I am He!
        EQ's Very own Beer God!
        The Vicar of Liquor! Baron in a Barrel!
        The Priest of Yeast! Wielder of Brell's BattleMug

sigpic

Comment

- to polish armor and with acids allow etching of designs if that gnomish etching thingee was used...(combo jewelry-smithing)

On the LoY website they have a tidbit about armour dyes coming out with the expansion.. Wonder if the two are connected?
          :?:
          December 2000 - July 2003

Comment

Dunno, haven't had a response in near 7 months from VI DEVs or Yakatizma...
            See how empty last two expansions have been on Brewing?
            Think I coulda added some more flavor easily to the expansions had they asked again...
            Yes I am He!
            EQ's Very own Beer God!
            The Vicar of Liquor! Baron in a Barrel!
            The Priest of Yeast! Wielder of Brell's BattleMug

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X