Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Elven molds! STACKS of High Elven molds !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Elven molds! STACKS of High Elven molds !

Hi all.

I just did the combine for "molds for high elven ...". Before i did i wondered how it came that all the pieces had the same recipee. Well: if you combine the items (Hq firing sheet, sculpting tools, Huge block of clay, "book: ancestral high elven armor" and a compacted backpack)
    what you get is a normal backpack with 8 stacks of all the different molds:
    Mold for High Elven Wristguards (You get TWO Stacks of these !)
    Mold for High Elven Sleeves
    Mold for High Elven Gloves
    Mold for High Elven Boots
    Mold for high Elven Helms
    Mold for High Elven Chestplates
    Mold for High Elven Leggings

You also get an emote: "You notice that the pattern book becomes more worn as you work with it. You know that it will not last forever." The trivial of above combine is less than 262 pottery btw.
    Needless to say, all molds are stackable. Stats on all of them are:

NO DROP
    WT: 2.0, Size: Small
    Race: none
    Class: none

So if you want to do this: make sure you have an empty Topslot in your inventory, and HOARDS of Moonglade mithril sheets! Have fun all !
    Im on antonius Bayle, always willing to rezz for 96 % . Donations are always welcome, so i can tradeskill some more )

The same will happen when you make journeyman symbol patterns. Or expert, master, or grandmaster. I Have slo far lost 16 inventory spaces in my bank to hold armour molds and master symbol patterns, and am not looking forward to losing 8 more for Grandmaster symbol patterns.

Comment

I've updated not only the molds for high elven armor but for all the races, for patterns for all the races, and for symbol patterns for all the tiers and armors. Yay for Lucy and Magelo
      Retiree of EQ Traders...
      Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
      Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
      Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
      EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Comment

Working...
      X