Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Complete Tradeskill Guide 2.0

Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiroon
    The Medium Quality Folded Sheet Metal you need for a bracer is made from one Block of MQ Ore @ 20.5p not three bricks @ 20.5 each.

Large Bricks cost 6.8p and you can make a Block using 3 Large Bricks but since you can buy blocks from vendors there is no point in using bricks.

This brings the price down by 41 plat making this a very cost effective method of skilling up beating EVB's provided you have the leather padding.
    Thanks for pointing this out to me. Forgot you could buy the Block of Medium Quality Ore directly from merchant and had a brain fart while looking at the recipe. Saw the combine section and totally forgot to scroll down a little ways to see that merchants also sold it(with out combines). Looks like you actually recoop all costs or majority on these combines and only loose money for failures. Now time for me to go for not scrolling down a bit further before opening my mouth
    What is all the fuss about? So I forgot to pick you up at work...I just gained a level !!! -Favorite last words as I sleep on the couch

Visitor

Wink Many Thanks to ALL !!!

HI...i am new to this forum...and this guide has done wonders for me..and i would like to express my thanks to all that have put work into this...will be of great help to many...and i too will contribute...providing i can find something that you guys have not. LMAO

lilgoodytoshoes 70 pali (human) on drinal

blacksmithing 226
    baking 280
    brewing 253
    fishing 200
    fletching 199
    jewelry 251
    pottery 211
    tailoring 185

your welcome, and i would like to thank those who came to help med getting my epic 1.5. You know who you are
    Expert Artisan Secone Iceskimo of Antonius Bayle
    70 Paladin of Tunare
    My Complete Tradeskill Guide 3.0
    (300 Brewer +15%) (300 Jewler+12%) (300 Baker) (300 Potter+12%)
    (286 Fletcher, Mastery1+8%) (300 Smith, Mastery3+12%) (253 Tailor+8%) (200 Fisher)
    Salvage3
    Fumlefingre (286)+8% Tinker
    Snigemorder (300)+15% Poisonmaker

Visitor
    I think Epithieck's power belt might be interesting to skill tailoting to 252.

The cost here is in "platinum thread" 209pp and the belt sells back for 165. so costs 44pp per comb.

Good side is, enthrails might be faster farmable than othmir furs.

Furthermore, if pp are not an issue, the belt can be used for a further combine 252 making 5 small belts.

Small belts sell at 47pp each. So cost would be 418 and resell value 235. Making a 90pp cost per combine out of 1 single farmed component.

Visitor

Jc

If ppl do not mind farming some. They can kill the fire elementals in lavastorm for bloodstones. bloodstones and a gold bar will make a bloodstone necklace trivals at 156 JC. Sell it back, lose 5 silver for total combine. about 11 plat per fail,There is no need to enchant it (you can if you want to).

plus as a added bonus you get lava rocks to drop (rare) If your dwarf paladin is like me, I use the lava rocks for don cultural stuff to get to 222 smithing.
    Last edited by Kyre; 02-09-2006 at 10:35 AM.

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...20845&menustr=

At almost 210 plat a pop not cheap but very easy since only one compoment (corathus entrail) is farmed and fairly common drop. Maybe suggest it as alternatve to acrylia reinforced armor which requires a rare drop: flawless rockhopper hide which can yeild just a few drops per hour or 500+ plats in bazaar

Just my imo that corathus entrail would be easier and possibly cheapr for those who takes bazaar route

Visitor
    anyone know what the new ingrediants are for alchemy? i realy need to know about SoW potions, lev, unlife awaireness, ect...

Any chance of getting a sticky for this thread? Please?

Expert Trader
    While I will agree that this is the thread I am usually looking for in this forum, remember that there is already a sticky in this forum that links this (and the other) guides.