Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as I'm making additions, why not 3 posts in a row?

With DoN, there now comes an entirely new path for skilling up Tinkering. I personally don't see the need to veer off of the path laid out (above) until you hit 242.

At that point, the DoN branch would take you to (if you've got access to high tailoring skill):

243-248 Master’s Metalofiber Armband (19.159 pp + 1 farmed item from PoI (doable at level 50ish) + 2 farmed items from PoN (doable not before 55, really) + high tailoring needed)

249-263 Master’s Metalofiber Gloves (20.279 pp + same farming and tailoring as armband)

264-290 Master’s Metalofiber Sleeves (20.279 pp + same farming and tailoring as armband)

291-300 Master's Metalofiber Breeches (20.279 pp + 1 PoI farm + 6 PoN farm + high tailoring)

A similar route ("servolinked" rather than "metalofiber") works for "high smithing" gnomes instead, but now farming from The Deep instead of PoN. (Too lazy to type it all in at the moment).

Drexxell
    Wayfarers of Veeshan

Comment

Smithing

i wanna craft Enchanted Velium Bits its enchanter only or i need to buy toons of same spell or returns the spell copy?

thx 4 info

Comment

Originally posted by Maeluwen
        i wanna craft Enchanted Velium Bits its enchanter only or i need to buy toons of same spell or returns the spell copy?

thx 4 info

You do NOT need an enchanter. You DO need a lot of bag space since the "Spell: Enchant Velium" is non-stackable and you need a copy for every combine. My advice for gate classes is to bind at the Thurgadin forge so, when you run to the merchant NPC to buy the spell copies, you can gate right back to the forge and save time. Spell is sold by the same Thurgadin merchant that sells coldain velium temper.

Comment

Alchemy

Alchemy - Ensnaring Concoction VI,Trivial 311

Takes you from 276 to 311 with minimal PP and a bit of foraging.

Comment

thx ppatti for reply :P

Pottery

i think Unfired Lined Poison Vial is cheaper than Sealed till 168. remember to use Crows Special Brew

btw there is a level cap in tradeskills? i got all expansions and my rogue (40) is trying to level make poison and pottery. ... dunno if there is any cap. can anyone post the cap 4 each tradeskill?

thx in advance !

Comment

Smithing to 163

It looks like all races (not just wood elves) can make their cultural sewing kits. That trivial at (or near) 163.
              -- Mewkus: 2100 dings on the server formerly known as Solusek Ro
              try: Inventory/Flags/Spells tracker program - (sample output)

Comment

Fletching or sewing, depending on the race: only wood-elves and karanans have cultural fletching. That's great, thanks for pointing that out mewkus
                Last edited by Tyfold; 06-10-2005, 04:32 AM.

Comment

great post

nice list of skill ups.. .some differthan some of the TS guides I have written for my guild ... but hey we all do things our own way .. lol

Much appreciated

8-)

Comment

updated, thanks for the input.
                    Expert Artisan Secone Iceskimo of Antonius Bayle
                    70 Paladin of Tunare
                    My Complete Tradeskill Guide 3.0
                    (300 Brewer +15%) (300 Jewler+12%) (300 Baker) (300 Potter+12%)
                    (286 Fletcher, Mastery1+8%) (300 Smith, Mastery3+12%) (253 Tailor+8%) (200 Fisher)
                    Salvage3
                    Fumlefingre (286)+8% Tinker
                    Snigemorder (300)+15% Poisonmaker

Comment

I'm not sure you want to suggest the cultural sewing kits as a route from 0 to 162. They do cost like 18p per attempts. I would leave everything as it was through banded, embroidery needle, and cultural needle, then the sewing kits.

Comment

Smithing 123 to 132 Bile Spine (#17598) uses those needles you just made and fetid essence from brewing skill ups.

Comment

Problem with list

Was looking over the list and I noticed that on the Brewing list there seems to be a problem. The opening is a script link that takes you a Triv item of 311. Please look into this so I can figure out what I need to do on this path. Other than that I love the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Keslin
                            Was looking over the list and I noticed that on the Brewing list there seems to be a problem. The opening is a script link that takes you a Triv item of 311. Please look into this so I can figure out what I need to do on this path. Other than that I love the list.
                            Noted. Will get someone to fix it as soon as they can. I'm pretty certain the link was supposed to be for the Fetid Essence that you can see the text of at the end of the script.
                            Oonna Wynterbreeze - 61 Enchanter

Jewelry - 300, Baking - 200, Brewing - 200, Fletching - 200, Pottery - 200, Research - 200, Tailoring - 188, Fishing - 184, Smithing - 125

The Rathe

Comment

fixed
                              Expert Artisan Secone Iceskimo of Antonius Bayle
                              70 Paladin of Tunare
                              My Complete Tradeskill Guide 3.0
                              (300 Brewer +15%) (300 Jewler+12%) (300 Baker) (300 Potter+12%)
                              (286 Fletcher, Mastery1+8%) (300 Smith, Mastery3+12%) (253 Tailor+8%) (200 Fisher)
                              Salvage3
                              Fumlefingre (286)+8% Tinker
                              Snigemorder (300)+15% Poisonmaker

Comment

Originally posted by Secone
                                Tinkering
                                51 - 102 Stalking Probe
                                I must be missing something but why not

51-68 Flameless Lantern
                                69-102 Stalking Probe

Since this is all buyable in the Abysmal sea and costs upwards of 10 pp less per combine....

Actually I see Drexxel posted here with that suggestion already. NVM but might want to update when you have a chance.
                                I call for the elimination of EQ levels 1-50.

Comment

Working...
                                X