• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tailoring
    263 - 268 Holgresh Fur Cap
    269 - 282 Holgresh Fur Moccasins
    283 - 300 Holgresh Fur Cloak
    Last edited by Shakespeer; 04-23-2005, 12:32 PM.
    Master Artisan + GM trophies for all
    Alts: 300 Poison making, 297 Tinkering
    Half Elf Bard of Xegony

Comment

Originally posted by Mystrice
      http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=1206

High Quality Fishbones will take you to 182 fishing if you don't want to sit and fish all day long.
      You know of a vendor purchased fish for making HQ fish bones? That would be great. Only ones I know of I had to fish myself.
      http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=317697

Comment

fresh fish - sold at pok vendors and many others

Lanthorny

Wildayen

Yanthorny Tinkerbot

Piledan Shambot

Comment

Sorry, but fresh fish only makes regular fish bones triv 171, not HQ fish bones triv 182. HQ fish bones I'm pretty certain cannot be made from any vendor purchased fish. The fish for HQ included fetid bass 10lbs and up (including humongous, gigantic and giant), grotto bluegill, red roughy, wulf fish, weary wrass, ikfish and fogwater trout.
          Oonna Wynterbreeze - 61 Enchanter

Jewelry - 300, Baking - 200, Brewing - 200, Fletching - 200, Pottery - 200, Research - 200, Tailoring - 188, Fishing - 184, Smithing - 125

The Rathe

Comment

For smithing, you have ommitted the possibility of wood elves doing fier'dal fletching kits from after embroidering needles...the ~8pp per combine is a huge improvement on 85pp for elm shears....the fletching kit takes you all the way to 163.

Comment

poison making

I'm doing Rage of Incapacitation to get make poison to 300 (trivials at 322).

Comment

you're right

My apologizes, you can do Fish Bones until 171:

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035000000000
                56 Monk Terris-Thule
                My http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=612940Magelo

Comment

Smithing 123-132

Bile Spine - Simply add cheap fetid essence (fishing grub + water) to the needles you just made.
                  -- Mewkus: 2100 dings on the server formerly known as Solusek Ro
                  try: Inventory/Flags/Spells tracker program - (sample output)

Comment

Spell Research Guide

"Spell Research
                    0 - 20 Guild Trainer.
                    20 - ???"

Here is my guide to Spell Research:

0-21 Practice Rune (Complete)
                    22-41 Apprentice Rune (Complete)
                    42-62 Training Rune (Complete)
                    63-95 Journeyman Rune (Complete)
                    96-122 Study Rune (Complete)
                    123-142 Expert Rune (Complete)
                    143-162 Master Rune (Complete)
                    163-175 Magi Rune (Complete)

Each rune above requires 2 subcombined runes, (Azia) and (Beza), which require a Concordance of Research to do the combines in. This is obtained by giving a Greater Lightstone to Smith Tv'Ysa in South Ro (Evil Races) or to Mrysila in North Karana (Good Races).

You will need the class specific research box for your class to do the (Complete) rune combines in. These can be purchased at various locations.

Enchanters: Tome of Endless Enchantments
                    Magicians: Elemental Grimoire
                    Necromancers: Book of Dark Bindings
                    Wizards: Lexicon

For some spell combines I believe you will need another box, as well, that is the result of a quest in Gulf of Gunthak with Researcher Alvarik. Simply hail him and tell him what class you are, you will recieve the necessary book for your class.

Comment

Updated, thx for the input.
                      Expert Artisan Secone Iceskimo of Antonius Bayle
                      70 Paladin of Tunare
                      My Complete Tradeskill Guide 3.0
                      (300 Brewer +15%) (300 Jewler+12%) (300 Baker) (300 Potter+12%)
                      (286 Fletcher, Mastery1+8%) (300 Smith, Mastery3+12%) (253 Tailor+8%) (200 Fisher)
                      Salvage3
                      Fumlefingre (286)+8% Tinker
                      Snigemorder (300)+15% Poisonmaker

Comment

Tailoring

Get to 290 on new don master arms. The only drop u have to farm is shissar scales from ssra which aren't to bad to farm if u are 65-70 solo.
                        Master Artisan Cloud the Honorary Librarian of Stromm

Comment

Similarly, tailoring 160+ can now be done with Expert DoN armor (which is ~18pp a combine, plus a HQ cat/HQ Bear/HQ Wolf/HQ Rockhopper/2 Drachnid Silks/2 Crystalline Silks and your cultural needle). You have to do the book quest as well, but that's nothing. It's different for every race, but it's definitely preferable to Solstice robes, velious tailoring, acrylia or platinum ribbons. I'm getting along happily with it now.

Thanks to all the people on the serverwide channel that pointed that one out to me just before i blew all my cash on making gem-studded chains.

Comment

for pottery, isn't this idol cheaper?

Tillinghast
                            Vendor Mule

Comment

Originally posted by Kakg
                              Tinkering - BAH, don't waste good coiled springs on propulsion units. What a waste of good money and parts. As soon as you get to 122 move straight to making Geerlok Sculpting Tools to get to 215. The Darkclaw Claws are very easy to farm in Shadeweavers and you will get much more skillup attempts for your cash. Scuplting tools are the cheapest geerlok and the easiest to farm parts for, just stick with them and keep churning them out. Brewing geerloks are also popular but I don;t recommend them as you have to go buy the still parts in SH where the sculpting parts can all be bought in PoK. Save all your coiled springs for collapsibles which will make you money instead of costing you money.
                              Actually, Geerlok Fermentation Devices are cheapest (3 pp per combine, vs 17-30 per for every other original geerlok). Go from 102 to 215 on Fermentation Devices, especially now that they have made the Porous Mineral Blocks stackable. Since PMBs are one of the few stackable farmed components for the original geerloks, it's really not any big deal to farm forever, and then take one trip to SH for all your skillups.

Also, the Planar bow cams are impossible unless you're regularly hunting the elemental planes. So after the Gauze Press, just better to concentrate on Cheirometric Lockpick Devices(267) or just go straight to Crab Crackers (you can farm both Clockwork Carapaces for the 288-300 climb on Woks while you're farming the Knuckle Joints for the 262/267 to 288 climb on Crab Crab Crackers).

Comment

I'll add to my above post...the following is the order that
                                made most sense to me:

51-68 Flameless lantern (1.384 pp , no farm, make and destroy)

69-75 Standard Bow Cam (12.599 pp, no farm, make and give to fletchers)

76-95 Spyglass (20.740 pp, no farm, make and give to friends)

96-102 Stalking Probe (15.564 pp, no farm, make and give to friends)

102-215 Geerlok Fermentation Device (2.841, 1 farm/stacks, make and sell back for a loss)

216-222 Geerlok Alchemy Set
                                216-227 Geerlok Automated Pestle
                                216-232 Geerlok Automated Quill (19.714 pp, 1 farm/stacks, make and sell back for a loss)
                                These 3 go together...you're really farming for the Silver Tipped Quills to make the Geerlok Quill to 232, but along the way, you'll pick up enough Maneater Roots for the Alchemy and Scorpion Venom Glands for the Pestle that it's worth doing all 3 simultaneously.

233-236 Geerlok Clockwork Contraption (19.714 pp, 1 farm/stacks, make and sell back for a loss)
                                This one goes along with the other 4, but don't work on it until you've hit 232. By then your Gunthak farming of the other 3 items will have yielded enough Waterlogged Riggings to make the climb from 233 to 236 a snap.

237-242 Collapsed Toolkit (6.495 pp, 1 farm/stacks, make and sell back for a loss)
                                This is the FIRST time you should be using Coiled Springs for a skillup. Coiled Springs don't grow on trees and this 6 point climb means a solid 100 or more Springs will be needed just for it.

242-288 This depends on how much cash you want to spend and how hardcore a farmer you are. Farming Class 6 mana batteries is hard. So is paying 105pp for each one. If you're willing to take the pain of farming or paying for Class 6 mana batteries, then do the Gauze Press to 262 and then the Lockpick Device to 267. If not, go right to Crab Crackers, and farm Knuckle Joints and do Crab Crackers from 242-288. While you're doing this, find a mule to hold all of your non-stacking Clockwork Carapaces that you get too, because you'll want them for the 289-300 climb on Woks.

Do NOT depend on selling Guaze Presses for a profit. EQ is a dying game, like it or not, and anyone who WANTED a press GOT a press within the first year of the recipe being available.

Sorry I didn't fit this all into one post.

Drex

103 - 122 Powered Gloves
                                123 - 135 Tinkered Catapult
                                136 - 150 Base Prototype - Used later for Anizok devices.
                                151 - 162 Advanced Propulsion Unit
                                163 - 168 Perpetual Air - Steam Pump - Used later for Anizok devices.
                                169 - 215 Geerlok Automated Hammer or Geerlok Fermentation Device
                                215 - 222 Collapsed Spit
                                223 - 226 Collapsed Sewing Kit
                                227 - 233 Geerlok Automated Quill
                                234 - 236 Geerlok Clockwork Contraption
                                237 - 242 Collapsed Toolkit
                                243 - 262 Anizok's Gauze Press
                                263 - 282 Wind Metal - E'cian Ice - Molten Metal - Planar Steel Bow Cam
                                283 - 288 Crab Cracker
                                289 - 300 Wok
                                Alternative to 300: Clockwork Shadowwalker/Observer armor
                                Last edited by Drexxell; 05-25-2005, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X