No announcement yet.

300 tailors, sound off! =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 this morning, high elf on Luclin. Only have smithing and research left now.

Comment

• You beat me by a couple hours.

Comment

• 300 just now, Half Elf on luclin
        Durew / Zurew
        Officer/Raid Leader of Kratos - Luclin

Master Artisan

Comment

• Just hit 300 on Cazic Thule. First 300 DE tailor on the server. The PoN spiders will never be the same after tasting my wrath!!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
          <Watchers>
          Last edited by Sinc; 07-31-2006, 12:25 AM.

Comment

• I hit 300 Tailoring back in March, but due to lack of Internet, was unable to post it until now. Old cultural made this relatively easy with the terrorantulings being as numerous today as most other spider types in South Ro. (agnostic Erudite enchanter)

Having trouble getting supplies on Prexus for Pottery > 260, Smithing > 242, Fletching > 282, and JC > 283, mostly due to lackafunds and little time played since March. :-)
            Prexus server

Piedmont Meandre - Erudite enchanter
            Tyulk Jaffa - Iksar necromancer
            Graylaw Roycroft - Gnome rogue
            Hardnox Schoolboy - Ogre shadowknight

Comment

• 300 Human Tailor on Antonius Bayle

Hit 300 a few months after DoN actually. While farming scales, I managed to PL my bard, cleric and pally from lvl 47 to 65 just sitting them at the SSRA zone in while I do the rounds with my wizard main. I heard from another player that the snakes in SSRA use my name to hush their babies

Baking 300
              Brewing 300
              Pottery 300
              Jewelcraft 300
              Blacksmithing 300 + Mastery 3
              Tailoring 300 + Mastery 3
              Fletching 268 + Mastery 3

Comment

• Whoda thunk id ever happen, but on Sat, Aug 19, 2006 at 17:43:58CST, this Ogre became better at tailoring (300) Fennin Ro server.
                Master Tailor Bumkus - Ogre Beastlord, making quilts and afghans for Ogres everywhere on Fennin Ro
                http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1240721

Comment

• been 300 tailoring for a while now but never posted.

just finished my last trophy today. quite a workout hehe.

see y'all in the game.

Physt
                  Gnome Necromancer on Povar
                  Proud member of Triton

Baking, Brewing, Blacksmithing, Fletching, Jewelcrafting, Pottery, Research, Tailoring, and Tinkering all 300 plus all 9 grandmaster trophies.

Comment

• Ding 300 tailoring!!

If you happen to be curious...

From 296 I did 15 master cultural armor pieces for 1 skill up.
                    Then 7 GM pieces for 1 more skill up.
                    Then 14 GM augs for my last two points...both on failures btw.

From all I've heard a **** lucky run for my last 4 points!
                    Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker the Kraftin Kitty, Master Artisan
                    Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
                    Celestial Navigators, Maelin Starpyre

Comment

• Well, I've been pushing through to try to max out tailoring. After exhausting over 600 combines of Fulvous Steelweave Bracers... You have become better at Tailoring! (299)

Gah! 299?! Couldn't the RNG have spared me this once?!

Not one to be so easily discouraged, I set out to slaughter more Terrorantulings, gather the HQ ore, Blue Diamonds, Imbued Ambers, etc.

So, now, with over 300 Terrorantula swatches in the bank, I set out to gather the fine steel to make into ore; the most time consuming part of this skill up path.

Then, the idea strikes me... HEY! I have about 30 Moonsilver swatches in the bank, why don't I give those a try...

So, I set out to gather those parts...

With enough supplies to do 10 combines, (5 robes, 5 pants), I park my butt in the lush grass of Erudin and hit combine.

You have fashioned something new! (Master's Moonsilver Robe)
                      You have become better at Tailoring! (300)
                      You have new titles available to you.

What a bittersweet ding. Finally 300, but I was so prepared to do all those extra combines.

Syrath Karmacast, 70 Wiz, 300 Erudite Tailor, The Nameless

Comment

• Not exactly earthshattering accomplishment anymore but:
                        Ding 300. geesh. I swore I would never buy Shissar Scales but that last point after 6 hours spent in Ssra Temple.... I cracked...
                        Chosen Guardian Vekaras Loneleypath, Plainswalker of Tunare
                        Piratical Ranger-of-All-Work

Comment

• Woot Just dinged 300
                          300Smith, 300Brewing, 300Baking, 300jew Craft, 300 Tailoring, 300Fletching and 300Pottery of Saryrn Server

Comment

• 300 for a bit now and got the trophy.

Comment

• Dinged 300

Zakaar Human Necromancer on Drinal

Comment

• 300 on Cazic Thule with almost 6/7 trophy, Gnome.
                                I was very pleased to actaully complete the new TSS Tailor Charm on the same day.

Lot's of GM Augs got me through the last 30 points or so.

It was dispiriting to look through hungover eyes one morning to seelthe 220+ Glossy Drake Hides I had bought while on a RL bender. Now with less than 60 left and 300 in Tailoring it shows that the gods do look out for drunks, children and gnomes.
                                Squeaky Toy
                                300 Smithing 7/7 - 300 Tailoring 7/7 - 300 Jewelcraft 7/7 - 300 Tinkering 7/7 - 300 Pottery 7/7 - 300 Research 7/7 - 300 Baking 7/7 - 300 Brewing 7/7 - 300 Fletching 7/7
                                The Meanest Tradeskiller on Cazic Thule

Comment

Working...
                                X