No announcement yet.

300 tailors, sound off! =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ding 300 on 08/20/07, 1 point in smithing to be in the 2100 club, hopefully tomorrow

Comment

• Ding 300 Tailoring.

Had great success making tbs helms with sunshard ores.
      Heartz Broken - Druzzil Ro

Comment

• Now a master tailor (Erudite) on Firiona Vie. I went from 162 to 300 almost entirely on expert/intricate cultural, all after Ngreth's early warning of the changes. Consequently I supplied a generation of characters with their ethereal parchment which dropped while I was farming more nightmare silk than you can shake a stick, or a fly, at. Never was a tradeskiller more grateful for an early warning and an unexpected delay.

- Irilian, Mistress Tailor and Baker, Firiona Vie

Comment

• 300 tailor! I farmed 12 combines worth and got 299 & 300 on first 3 clicks. My needle only evolved it to 68% so I guess I know what I'm doing next.
          21 million click club

Comment

• Ding 300 on BB! This was my last one to get Master Artisan!!!
            - Sinc
            Poison 300 + GM Seal, Pottery 300, JC 300 + Trophy, Fletching 300, Brewing 300, Baking 300, Tailoring 300, Smithing 300 (plus 15% VT gaunts )

Comment

• 300 and Master trophy on the same combine for Ancaglon - I never want to set foot in the Racnar hall again...
              Gaell Stormracer, Storm Warden of Tunare, United Kingdoms, Antonius Bayle

Comment

• 300 tailoring and Master Artisan on my last sunshard combine of the night at 4 a.m. PST Sep. 22, all thanks to a very generous donation just for smithing some GM cultural for a guy who provided his own metallic drake scales!

I wouldn't be here without a lot of help from my friends.

Kemie

Comment

• 1st of october - 2007, dinged 300 tailoring and master trophy 26 combines later (was at 71% at 300)

after doing 70 useless energeaic combines i went back to master augments and got the last 2 skillups after only 5 combines lol.

Go go nightmare arachnid silks!

Comment

• 300 Master Tailor, one of the only on combine server. Look me up if you need combines done and play on my server
                    Iszwuun Shadowfist :: 70 Monk :: Combine Server :: 300 Tailoring - 300 Jewelcrafting - 300 Baking - 300 Brewing - 282 Fletching - 232 Pottery - 300 Blacksmithing
                    Badil Toad :: 70 Shaman :: Combine Server :: 300 Alchemy
                    Vexz ShadowSauce :: 70 Enchanter :: 300 Tinkering - 248 Research

Comment

• 300 Tailoring, as of 6 October 2007.

2nd to last skill to 300 (297 Fletching). Hopefully soon.
                      Strike the Forge.

Master Artisan Tyranthin Bladesong
                      Realm of the Rathe

Smithing: 300/345/3...Jewelcrafting: 300/345...Pottery: 300/336...Baking: 300/336...Brewing: 300/336...Tailoring: 300/345/3...Fletching: 300/336

Keijcravtx Mindbomber, Gnome Extraordinaire, Jewelcrafting: 300/315...Tinkering: 300/336...Research: 227/238

Comment

• Ding

Ding 300 on the Tribunal.Only took me 8 years! hehe. Back when the only thing a high elf could make was small tatterd armor:-)

Comment

• Finally got the last 2 points 10/14/2007 .... one of the worlds slowest oldest tailors
                          Faerwynd Corpserunner
                          75 Wizard Tank of Dro

300 Tailor
                          294 Smith
                          285 Brewer
                          284 Fletcher
                          299 Pottery
                          299 Jewelry
                          298 Baking

Comment

• Ping 300 human on Tunare. Last 6 points powerskilling elaborate armor.
                            Koutarou - 80 Cleric
                            2014 and counting, slowly...

Comment

• Ding about a month ago...just getting around to updating everything
                              Newar Chrysalis
                              Enigma * of Xev * Seofon * Drussil Ro
                              Master Artisan

Comment

• Finally 300 tailoring on The Combine. Hooray! That patch that fixed silk templates was all it took.
                                -----------
                                Brewing 300
                                Baking 300
                                Jewelcraft 300
                                Tailoring 300
                                Pottery 300
                                Smithing 300
                                Fletching 285

Comment

Working...
                                X