Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: 300 tailors, sound off! =)

Visitor
    Dinged 300 after 6 years off and on! yay me! now just need to max trophy. Got that to 13% already, so I'll see it done in a couple months. Need me a break.
    Fuzkitty 90 bst of stromm
    Apprentice of all master of one

Hobbyist
    Windru Peacekeeper - Cazic Thule

4/28/2012 maxed Tailoring trophy. 4 trophies down, smithing, brewing and fletching to go.
    Last edited by Windru; 04-28-2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: added server

Just got 300 at Povar - second 300 TS!!
    Draggar De'Vir
    92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh
    57 Druid of Tunare - Povar

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Gratz, Bud! Keep 'em going!

Mikaal Drazzminius
    Tier'Dal Necromancer
    Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
    Necrotalk Admin
    EQ Traders Super Moderator
    EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Visitor
    I know it may not seem like an achievement any more, but since this is my first toon to get 300 tailoring I had to post. Got my bard to 300 in a bit over a month. Also got her a fabled akhevan shadow shears, actually got those first which is why I decided to level her tailoring. Of course even with that and tailoring mastery 3 I still fail transcendent backpacks like crazy.

Congrats Ausversucht!
    300 Baker, Brewer, Potter, Jeweler, Fletcher, Smith (woodelf, drakkin, high elf and vah shir), Tailor (woodelf, drakkin, high elf), Researcher, Tinker, Poison Maker and Alchemist (x4 for friends )

Visitor
    Just done ,300 tailoring with alt- cultural armor recipes, used around 300 combines, form 242 too 300, quite fast.

Bombyx, 100 Wood elf Ranger

Gratz! Those new Cultural Armor alternate recipes are going to make it a lot easier to get to 300 in tailoring and smithing from now on!
    300 Baker, Brewer, Potter, Jeweler, Fletcher, Smith (woodelf, drakkin, high elf and vah shir), Tailor (woodelf, drakkin, high elf), Researcher, Tinker, Poison Maker and Alchemist (x4 for friends )