Patterns For Armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patterns For Armor

the book you obtain from the "culture books" collect quest you are able to use to make armor pattarns and molds.

to make the patterns you will need to obtain the book, then find the LOY taloring vendor with in the zone. this vendor sells the rest of the items needed, namely, the "large bottle of ink" (42pp), the "book binding" (bag,8 slots, 1pp 5 sp), the "Quill" ( 0 money, note: not the one for reasech),a "roll of plain parchment" (2 pp 9 sp 9 gp), and a "compacted bagpack" (5 gp 7 sp 7 cp). you then combine the quest book, the compacted bagpack, the large bottle of ink, the Quill, and the roll of plain parchment with in the book binding. this nets you a normal bagpack full of patterns (40 wrist guard patterns, 20 sleve patterns, 20 helm patterns, 20 leg patterns, 20 chest patterns, 20 boot patterns, 20 glove patterns. all are for your race and are nodrop) the book of binding is consumed on combine as well as everything but for the quested book (it grows older) and the quill

to make the molds you will need to obtain the book, then find the LOY taloring vendor with in the zone, and obtain a "compacted bagpack" (5 gp 7 sp 7 cp), then find a pottery vendor and obtain a "high quiality fireing sheet"(spelling there is off sorry) and a "sculpting tools". then find the smithing supplies vendor with in the zone and obtain a this vendor sells the rest of the items needed, namely, the "huge block of clay" (2 pp 9 sp 9 gp), and a "compacted bagpack". you then combine the quest book, the compacted bagpack, the huge block of clay, the sculpting tools, and the high quiality fireing sheet (spelling there is off sorry) with in the book binding. this nets you a normal bagpack full of patterns (40 wrist guard molds, 20 sleve molds, 20 helm molds, 20 leg molds, 20 chest molds, 20 boot molds, 20 glove molds. all are for your race and are nodrop) it is returned the book (a bit worn) and the sculpting tools.

both of them seem to be a nofail combine based off no skill in partular.

I did this, using the items you mentioned and I keep getting the message that these items cannot be combined in this container type. I've checked and double checked that I'm using the correct items and the correct container yet no luck at all. Anyone having these same problems please?

Comment

Doh, got it, I just saw the "not the one for research" note there on the quill. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MedailMeadmezzer-eci
        to make the patterns you will need to obtain the book, then find the LOY taloring vendor with in the zone.

Do you mean the zone you get the "culture book" quests in? Or do you mean Gunthak?

Comment

I found all of the things I needed on the tailoring vendor in my hometown. ( Kelethin ) I would suspect that other home towns are the same

Comment

Originally posted by marmaladeX
            Do you mean the zone you get the "culture book" quests in? Or do you mean Gunthak?
            i meen the new one from DON in your home town, not anything in gunthak.

Comment

Whats this NPC's name in Kelethin?

Comment

I found the task giver listed on the "FIND" list under tradeskills tasks.

Ok - stupid question - I have my patterns...now what?

Sorry - I have never been on the cutting edge of new skills...

Comment

now you go to abysmal sea and find the taloring dudes/smithing dudes and buy all there books and sit down curlded up on some unlucky var shir and read um.

Comment

Working...
                  X