PoP jewelry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PoP jewelry

I have been looking in-game, but can not seem to be able to find any books etc, relating to recipies to make any of the PoP jewelry items. I know I can find the recipies on the main page, but I am looking for them just for some research info. If anyone can point me in the direction I need to go, it would be appreciated.
    Rewde
    Halfling Druid of 61 seasons
    Povar

Anyone? Someone?? The PoP recipies had to come from somewhere.
    Rewde
    Povar

Comment

Not entirely sure what you're asking.
      Is it that you want to know what in-game material led people onto discovering the recipes?
      Only guess I could make is to take a look at PoK Jewellers merchants and see if there's any books, otherwise the recipes may have come from trial and error or introduced as a large listing by testers as much of GoD recipes did.

Not much help but all I can think of.
      The Sprog

Comment

Originally posted by Genella
        Not entirely sure what you're asking.
        Is it that you want to know what in-game material led people onto discovering the recipes?
        Only guess I could make is to take a look at PoK Jewellers merchants and see if there's any books, otherwise the recipes may have come from trial and error or introduced as a large listing by testers as much of GoD recipes did.

Not much help but all I can think of.
        exactly what I am looking for. There are NO books in PoK with information regarding PoP jewelry. Where did the recipies come from? Trial and error? Most likely not.
        Rewde
        Povar

Comment

Hail Audri Deepfacet in POK, for the book.

Yes, the Erudite Female selling metals next to her hubby selling gems.
          Last edited by waldora; 02-16-2005, 05:12 PM.

Comment

the chick with the big forehead behind the big bank?

Comment

Working...
            X