Mikaal Drazzminius
      Tier'Dal Necromancer
      Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
      Necrotalk Admin
      EQ Traders Super Moderator
      EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

• Users getting 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable messages for site? and a 404 Not Found Error?
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

• ... that the main site is down but the forums are up, and that the same is true for the EQ2 side.

No, I don't know what is wrong. No, I don't know when it will be back up. No, Racknine will not give me any support, so I can't whine at them for an answer.

I am now ignoring all PMs here, the beta forums, the EQ/EQ2 forums, IMs, facebook messages, etc. about this issue. :P

There's nothing I can do, and I've got chaos on multiple fronts now.

~Mum "Who? Me? Grumpy? Whyfor would I be grumpy about yet another site breakage?"

addendum: grumpy at Racknine and the site, not people, but trying to clear well-meaning people out of my blast radius before I let fly

Comment

• Well the good news is at least this site is back up!
            AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

• Getting Service Temporarily Unavailable again today I see you're on line so you're probably already aware

Comment

• It's a yo-yo. I can't connect again, though I'm not to the 504 error...yet.

Comment

• I really am so very not happy right now. This is, of course, made worse by the fact that while the EQ side is dealing with the aftermath that hits with an expansion, the EQ2 side is prepping for tomorrow's expansion launch.

{mumble}

I think I need something bigger than the Rolling Pin of Doom right now.

Comment

• Now I'm getting weird SQL errors. I can "get" to the site, but it's pretty much only displaying garbage.

Edit: And now it's all the way down again - getting 503/404 errors.
                    Last edited by Aanuvane; 12-07-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• I just keep posting here because years ago it was noted that this thread would be monitored....we're down again this morning.

Comment

• Sadly, they're not monitoring, they're not really even willing to give us customer service anymore, despite how much we've been paying them each year. I'm on my last nerve with these constant crashes/downtime right now, and, if we had the cash, I'd be searching for another provider despite how many more paid months we have left with Racknine. This is beyond ridiculous.

Comment

• Actually, we're now back to logging times when there are outages, so keep the reports incoming folks, please, so we've got a log to give them!

Comment

• Getting a 503/404 error right now. It was OK @ ~8:00am ET

Edit: Back up finally at ~1:45pm ET
                            Last edited by Aanuvane; 12-14-2011, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• And back down again. First outage was reported in to racknine with the timestamps you provided. (They're trying to find a pattern)

Comment

• Originally posted by Niami DenMother View Post
                                (They're trying to find a pattern)

I found one... they suck at maintaining service for the website. This is rediculous if they are not giving any sort of credit to you.
                                Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
                                Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Working...
                                X