Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still getting weirdness throughout the day. It took several tries to get here just now, after having the connection "actively refused".
    Retiree of EQ Traders...
    Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
    Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
    Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
    EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Comment

I am having the same issues described by Verdandi. Thanks

Comment

Something's been badly AWOL with the server that hosts our EQ and EQII forums, as well as the main Racknine site (all the same server). I finally posted something on the front page of www.eqtraders.com about it being a known issue, but with the forum database going wonky every time I tried to post something here, I wasn't able to put up a warning about it here, obviously. :P

No clue if it's going to be stable now or if it's a fluke that I managed to post this {gibber}

Comment

I'm getting the connection refused message again.

Edit: working again.
          Last edited by Verdandi; 02-09-2005, 04:06 PM.
          Retiree of EQ Traders...

Comment

When trying to access the main site it's asking me to open a file of type "application/x-httpd-php" Instead of loading the page. Not working in both firefox and IE.
            ~Tudani
            Retired Shamaness of Talisman
            Tunare

"Measure twice, cut once."

Comment

No route to host for main site

I can see the boards, so it doesn't seem to be a local problem.

I get the following after a fairly long delay (I guess a timeout):

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?

The following error was encountered:

* Connection Failed

The system returned:

(113) No route to host

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

All members of Hand of Chaos - Cazic Thule

Comment

7:45 pm pacific I got this error

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Too many connections in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/mysql.php on line 156

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/mysql.php on line 157
                eqtrader_article could not connect
                Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/mysql.php on line 256

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/eqtrader/public_html/articles/news_page.php on line 43

while trying to access the main site. Searches don't seem to work, nor do clicking any of the other links (like the recipes link, etc)
                Diania Moonspirit
                lvl 66 druidess
                The Disciples of Might, Bristlebane
                Grandmaster Brewer - 300 w/ Master Trophy 3% evolved
                Grandmaster Baker - 300 w/ Rolling Pin

Comment

Getting same error message at 9:50est 8/25/05

Originally posted by Diania
                  7:45 pm pacific I got this error

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Too many connections in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/mysql.php on line 156

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/mysql.php on line 157
                  Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/mysql.php on line 256

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/eqtrader/public_html/articles/news_page.php on line 43

while trying to access the main site. Searches don't seem to work, nor do clicking any of the other links (like the recipes link, etc)

Comment

Getting this msg at 1:40 pm CST

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user: 'eqtrader@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/mysql.php on line 156

Comment

Am getting the exact same error here...

Originally posted by Maica
                      Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user: 'eqtrader@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/mysql.php on line 156

Comment

At the top of each page when visiting EQTraders, I get mysql errors. Here are some examples:

Comment

Repeated attempts to connect to the main site have been timing out for several minutes now...

Edit: And it's back up and running fine.
                          Last edited by Verdandi; 11-02-2005, 08:04 AM.
                          Retiree of EQ Traders...

Comment

Main site had "page contains no data" for some time, now I get there, and the menu on the left is there, but the main contents of the front page has the following:

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (111) in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/mysql.php on line 156

Printer Friendly version
                            ===

When I search "pumpkin" in the database, I get the following:

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (111) in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/mysql.php on line 156

eqtrader_main could not connect

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/eqtrader/public_html/search/search.php on line 37

No Matches to pumpkin

Good luck....

--Ricshaw Shay'a'chern of Bertox

Comment

Edit: appears to be working fine now. Nothing to see here, move along

Main site appears to have a SQL issue from two different computers (through same router). Not sure if this is my end or yours, but it seems worth noting - just getting errors returned to me:

http://www.eqtraders.com/articles/news_page.php

Last edited by Redi; 11-09-2005, 07:29 PM.
                              Redi of Qeynos
                              Warder of Tunare
                              http://www.thekeepers-eq.orgThe Keepers

Comment

Currently getting

Code:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/eqtrader/public_html/search/search.php on line 37

No Matches to expert's wirewood m
                                when searching for items.... also links are not coming up on the main site. No problems in the forum ATM.

Ten.
                                I call for the elimination of EQ levels 1-50.

Comment

Working...
                                X