Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like it is back up, thank goodness! I'm in the middle of my trophies...lol
    JOURNEYMAN ARTISAN: Baking 300 Blacksmithing 252 Brewing 300 Fletching 291 Jewelry 300 Poison 300 Pottery 300 Tailoring 227 (Fishing 200) -- and working on it...

Comment

• Looks like the site and admin db are down.
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

• Yep, both main sites are down, and I don't have any details or ETA. When I know more, I'll let folks know.

~Mum the frustrated

Comment

• And, we're back!

Comment

• Tons of mysql errors...

Comment

• Same here. Chrome browser.
              Draggar De'Vir
              92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh
              57 Druid of Tunare - Povar
              47 Druid of Tunare - Lockjaw

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Comment

• Same here - browser is Microsoft Edge

Comment

• Hafta wait for Mum to see it - nothing I can help with here.
                  AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

• Seems to be working again now.

Comment

• Main site down again, this is second time after Daybreak Patch.

Comment

• I'm am pretty sure that is a coincidence, I don't believe there is anything in the DB that is linked to anything Daybreak does. especially the articles - it's rack9.

Comment

• The eqtraders site is over bandwidth limit. Need any help optimizing site or anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by ecsos View Post
                            The eqtraders site is over bandwidth limit. Need any help optimizing site or anything?
                            http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/show...-unavailable-(

There was probably a DDOS attack - they are still looking into it.

Comment

• I mean.... Luclin is about to launch on Agnarr. Was there any sign that there's just been consistently excessive traffic in the last 30 days? When does our bandwidth 'allowance' renew, start of the month?

Comment

• We're STILL waiting for a response from our hosting provider. Trust me, I am NOT a happy halfling. (Yes, the bandwidth will renew at the start of next month, no, we shouldn't have to wait that long.) There's no way normal traffic would have chewed through our bandwidth that fast, especially with as much of the month remaining as we had on Sunday when this happened. EQ2Wire was hit by DDOS on Sunday, which makes me suspect that similar happened to us.

Now, if Racknine would just respond at ALL to us ... {Grumble}

Comment

Working...
                                X