Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Main Site down Thread.

Looks like it is back up, thank goodness! I'm in the middle of my trophies...lol
    JOURNEYMAN ARTISAN: Baking 300 Blacksmithing 252 Brewing 300 Fletching 291 Jewelry 300 Poison 300 Pottery 300 Tailoring 227 (Fishing 200) -- and working on it...

Looks like the site and admin db are down.
    300 Baker, Brewer, Potter, Jeweler, Fletcher, Smith (woodelf, drakkin, high elf, gnome and vah shir), Tailor (woodelf, drakkin, gnome and high elf), Researcher (x4), Tinker, Poison Maker and Alchemist (x4 for friends )

Yep, both main sites are down, and I don't have any details or ETA. When I know more, I'll let folks know.

~Mum the frustrated

And, we're back!

Visitor
    Tons of mysql errors...

Same here. Chrome browser.
    Draggar De'Vir
    92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh
    57 Druid of Tunare - Povar
    47 Druid of Tunare - Lockjaw

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Visitor
    Same here - browser is Microsoft Edge

Hafta wait for Mum to see it - nothing I can help with here.
    300 Baker, Brewer, Potter, Jeweler, Fletcher, Smith (woodelf, drakkin, high elf, gnome and vah shir), Tailor (woodelf, drakkin, gnome and high elf), Researcher (x4), Tinker, Poison Maker and Alchemist (x4 for friends )

Seems to be working again now.

Visitor
    Main site down again, this is second time after Daybreak Patch.

I'm am pretty sure that is a coincidence, I don't believe there is anything in the DB that is linked to anything Daybreak does. especially the articles - it's rack9.