Bazu armor and flaming bazu armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bazu armor and flaming bazu armor

my question is..does the armor you use for the flaming part still have to be attunable or can you wear it and upgrade it later.?

If it follows the pattern of other attunable things, you can put it on (making it nodrop) and still upgrade it - HOWEVER - *YOU* would then have to be the one to upgrade it since you wouldn't then be able to pass it to anyone else. The resulting product would also already be set to nodrop (if that hasn't gone live yet it was intended to from what I read)

I personally have no experience with any of the OOW stuff, but that's what I've been reading about other similar items.

SFG
    Magelo Profile

Comment

cool thanks..and yes I will be wearing the brand new bazu legs =)

Comment

I have made a set of Bazu armor for one of my alts. I had been hoping to make an upgraded BP but got tired of waiting and instead upgrade a couple of bracers instead. Since then though one of my friends who camps Riftseekers alot passed along a couple of Pyrilen flames so I thought I would try again to get enough to make an upgraded BP.

Here for your information is the sum total of my Pyrilen Flame experience. I have personally camped Statue in Riftseekers for at least 120 hours. In that entire time I have seen 3 Pyrilen Flames drop. That is like killing 10 mobs every spawn x 3 spawns per hour or 30 spawns/hour x 120 hours or 3600 chances or 1 per 1200 mobs or a drop rate of 0.0008%! Can you say ultra ultra rare? I suspect that lightning cores drop more often but maybe I am mistaken.

On the one hand I am happy that the OOW trivials are not has high as the PoP ones, but on the other the actual drop rates are very discouraging!
        Baltazor Goldsinger
        Enigma - Fennin Ro

Comment

Originally posted by Baltazor Goldsinger
          On the one hand I am happy that the OOW trivials are not has high as the PoP ones, but on the other the actual drop rates are very discouraging!
          I sometimes think everything Fire-related or Ice-related (look at Ice of Velious for Icecream) is too rare in EQ... just look at Metallic Substances from PoFire.
          Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
          Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
          Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
          Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

Working...
          X