Clear All

Originally posted by Meryddian
    Should be noted the new improved/enhanced/etc values:
    I - 20%; max spell level 20
    II - 20%; max spell level 44
    III - 20%; max spell level 60
    IV - 20%; max spell level 65
    V - 20%; max spell level 70
    Just remember that the max spell level is a bit misleading. The effect has it's max effect at that spell level, and then loses I think 10% per level.

So for a "I" item it would be

20 - 20%
    21 - 18%
    22 - 16%
    23 - 14%
    24 - 12%
    25 - 10%
    26 - 8%
    27 - 6%
    28 - 4%
    29 - 2%
    30 - 0%

Comment

Very true Nolrog.

Have now added my new OoW Augments story mod to my story mod page at http://www.meryddian.net/storywindow.html. Includes stats info, where to find stuff, etc etc. Just download, unzip, and drop the .TXT file in your C://Everquest/storylines/ folder (or however the folder appears on your hard drive).

Meryddian's Library | Forged Souls | Expert Artisan of Marr

Comment

Thanks for adding a place to put the trivials. I think where you put it is just fine. No need to add it into the table itself.

Comment

Not a problem. BTW, for those interested...so far, chances break down as follows (based on the Skill-.75*Trivial+51.5 formula):

AugmentAlchemyPoison Making
          Minor48.45%56.25%
          Regular68.50%79.50%
          Pure?????%?????%
          This table is based on Alchemy at 200 and Poison Making at 250. No Geerloks or AAs figured into the equation.

Comment

it also looks like alchemy gets a lower trivial, meaning Absor was paying atention to the different skill caps woot THough by the looks of it trivial should be a bit lower for Alchemy :/
            Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
            Grandmaster Smith 250
            Master Tailor 200
            Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

How is it though with geerlock's figured in? That'd put modified alchemy at 210, and modified make poison at 252.

AugmentAlchemyPoison Making
              Minor58.25%58.25%
              Regular78.50%81.50%
              Pure?????%?????%
              That puts the minor's right on, and the regulars slightly lower for alchemy. Once you figure in that alchemy can have a 10% or 15% mod that will do full amount (though rare and hard to get) it comes out in favor of alchemy. So I'd say that the trivials for these seem to be well ballanced.
              ~Tudani
              Retired Shamaness of Talisman
              Tunare

"Measure twice, cut once."

Comment

Group the "gems" and the "*flow stones" -

the "Flow Stones" have Stats (and same slots) and use "Slugworm Acid" to process the Minor effect

while the "gems" require the "Treanic Acid" to the process the Minor Effect -

This seperation would make decision making easier.

Comment

I guess I must be missing something obvious, but why is the trivial of making a Minor one higher than making a Regular one, while the effect is less?

Kaysha Soulsinger
                  Member of the 1750 club since October 13th 2004
                  True strength is not a measure of the body, it's a measure of the soul

Comment

The final step is intended as a cash sink -- the white gold ingot costs about 1050pp, while the black gold costs 6300pp. Both return the Minor aug on a fail, which tells me that once you get the Minor aug made successfully, the "risky" work is done and the plat sink part kicks in.
                    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
                    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
                    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
                    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Okay im sorry if this is a stupid question but:

Can I add anything from the Gemstone Stats step + anything from the Poison/Alchemy Step to make something that has those two stats?

Any of them?

Comment

Yes. That is the way I understand it, anyway.

You can have a "[Brilliant/Radiant] <Any Gemstone/Flowstone> of [Minor/Pure]<Any Mark>" where anything in square brackets ([]) is optional.

Examples:
                        Radiant Tourmaline of Aggression
                        Brilliant Kyanite of Pure Haste
                        Celestine of Minor Healing

Comment

Originally posted by yvan
                          Okay im sorry if this is a stupid question but:

Can I add anything from the Gemstone Stats step + anything from the Poison/Alchemy Step to make something that has those two stats?

Any of them?
                          you can do step one, then step 2 then step three. Only ONE of each step.
                          Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                          Grandmaster Smith 250
                          Master Tailor 200
                          Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

There is no extended torment option for the oow attunable augs. Anyone besides me think there should be one?

balkamp
                            sword of fate
                            prexus

Comment

Don't see an extended range mark listed here, has anyone seen one? Maybe not found or SoE forgot that one?

Comment

Dang you're right! No ER5 either :/

Lets hope these are just oversights. ET5 is on my "must have" list.

balkamp
                                sword of fate
                                prexus

Comment

Working...
                                X