Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alchemy Mastery AA

Does anyone have Alchemy Mastery 3?

I currently have it at the second rank and before I spend 9 additional AAs for the 3rd rank, I'd like to know that it's working properly.

I'm very disappointed with the failure percentage even at the 2nd rank.

I'm currently at 200 plus the geerlock (making it 210) and still fail more than I think I should at items which trivial at 130ish.

Alchemy is way too expensive for me to test a huge number of combines in order to get proper percentages of failure for different items, but recently I did a combine of 50 Kilvas Skin of Flame and failed 6 of them with Alchemy Mastery 2.

Does anyone have data on failure rates with other potions and Alchemy Mastery?

Alectrys

hmm

I dont know exactly what the percentages are either but out of 100 or so gate potions (180 or so triv?) I havent failed a single combine.

200 skill+10% stone and alch mastery 3
    Grimlach Blackhand - Prophet, Innoruuk server. 1750 ts'er, all trophies, 200 fisherman, 200 alchemist and alchemy mastery aas.

Comment

I intend on getting AM3 myself, no matter what the statistics are, but here is what I know from my combines: I have 310 Wisdom, 200 Alchemy skill, 5% modifier, and Alchemy Mastery 2; Combining SoW potions out of a stack of 100 of each ingredient I failed 4 times. I dunno if this means anything to you, but heh.
      The Judge, Elder Alchem~67 Heyokah of Morell Thule

"They dig Shamans 'cause we do it 75% SLOWER!"

Comment

Working...
      X