Flawless Hides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flawless Hides

I know what the answer is but I just need some verfication to make me feel better.

Tailoring 195, have 3 stacks of acrylia boning banked. Send my level 50 Beasty farmer to DSP to exp and collect hides for me on off hrs. 3 weeks later, 1/2 through 51 and I don't have a single flawless hide. Has anyone seen any drop lately or have i infact had the worst run of the RNG ever.

Thanks

Where in the caves is the BST pulling from? Just the two rockhoppers at the cave entrance? It might be better for you to take your main in and clear the place. In two hours of clearing I can come up with 7 or 8 Flawless.

Good luck on your combines.

Cheers,

Lokase

Plainswalker of the 75th Season
    Quiet and stealthy, Lokase slips into the forest to resume the hunt.

Comment

You're not (terribly) unlucky... Those hoppers just have an abysmal drop rate on flawless. My bard spent 50-54 (and 6 AAs) primarly at the hoppers, and I think I walked away with under 5 stacks of flawless. And the RNG being what it is, those stacks didn't turn into ANY skillups.
      On one hand, the caves aren't a terrible place to xp, up until a high level bard, druid and necro decide to have a speed-farming competition. On the other hand, the devs said something about adjusting drop rates on hoppers, so you could just wait till they get their tweaking.

Rerashyaka Mousekiller
      65 Vah Shir Bard
      Druzzil Ro
      250 baking + trophy
      250 brewing
      200 fletching
      199 pottery
      191 blacksmithing
      191 jewelcraft
      187 tailoring - I hate you, rockhoppers!

Comment

I borrowed a high level paladin friend and wreaked havoc in the caves. I would get about 6-7 on me at once and beat them down. I think I ended up with 2-3 stacks of flawless after a couple hours.

Comment

Working...
        X