This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Recharge Items

To recharge an item, place item + battery in a Gnomish Recharge Kit (regular, deluxe or summoned via collapsible toolbox) and click combine. No skill is needed (in other words anyone of any race and any skill [even 0] can combine with no risk of failure).

== Rechargeable Items ==
    Happy Dragon: Rechargeable with saltpeter and firework
    Meterological Rocket: Not Rechargeable
    Necrotic Device: Unlimited Charges to begin with
    Gauze Press: 20 charges, recharge with class 1
    Anizok's Maximizing Device: 20 charges, recharge with class 6
    Anizok's Minimizing Device: 20 charges, recharge with class 6
    Clockwork Armors: 10 charges, recharge with class 5
    Half-Capacity Gnomish Vanishing Device: 5 charges, recharge with class 5
    Full-Capacity Gnomish Vanishing Device: 10 charges, recharge with 2 Infused Dark Matter
    Gearlok Floatation Pack: 20 charges, recharge with 1 infused dark matter

> Battery Sellers:
    1,5,6 - Nitram Anizok in Plane of Innovation at loc 1530, 975
    1,5,6 - Nelin Signus in Plane of Knowledge at loc 406, 842, -94
    1,5,6 - Maryalis N'Ryt in Plane of Knowledge at loc 850, 190
    1,5 - Adinel Jailbar in Iceclad at loc 4539, 1281
    1-5 - Key master, Plane of Sky at 1385, 601, -654, 1st island, near zone in
    note: Batteries also drop in Plane of Innovation

>> Best Price (Thanks to Zalla)
    Mana Battery - Class One = 10pp 5gp
    Mana Battery - Class Five = 52pp 5gp
    Mana Battery - Class Six = 105pp

Infused Dark Matter is made from Raw Infused Dark Matter. Ask a player-Gnome who has done the Abysmal Sea refine quest to refine the Raw stuff for you, or hand it to the female gnome NPC (Tialechaety Orrthemech @ -189, 71, 98 in AS) to get 2 Infused Dark Matter back.
    Last edited by Maevenniia; 04-19-2007, 01:06 PM. Reason: container updated by Ngreth, FCGVD & GFP added by me, ~Maev
    51 WAR: Kritta Didymus, GM Tinker - 250 of tinkering.org lore
    Also: Bake'n 200, Fletch'n 200, Smith'n 200, Fish'n 200, Brew'n 200, Jewel'n 200
    Last played years ago. Feel free to email if you wish.

As of 4-18-07, sticky needs an update on containers that can be used to recharge.

Comment

Got it. thanks.
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

By the way, of all the recharging devices available the Collapsed Gnomish Recharging Kit is clearly the super-deluxe luxury model. It has unlimited charges, stores inside a bag, and right clicking it summons a non-temporary, lore, 10-slot container which can hold giant sized items. This container also has a combine button that enables non-Gnomes to recharge their tinkered items using the traditional recipes.

Because you can use the Collapsed Gnomish Recharging Kit to summon one of these containers whenever you need one you don't need to waste a general inventory slot to hold the recharging container when you aren't using it. That frees up a general inventory slot for quest combine containers or other collapsible tradeskill combine containers.

It's versatile, it's convenient, and it's Tinkered! Gotta love it!

Uncle Shmoozo
        "Some of you may remember me ... "

Comment

Originally posted by uncleshmoozo View Post
          By the way, of all the recharging devices available the Collapsed Gnomish Recharging Kit is clearly the super-deluxe luxury model. It has unlimited charges, stores inside a bag, and right clicking it summons a non-temporary, lore, 10-slot container which can hold giant sized items.
          The Collapsible Recharging Kit I made summoned an 8-slot container. (I was quite disappointed.) Is there a "deluxe" collapsible recharger that summons a 10-slot container?

Comment

I was about to say... it should only be 8.... Thought I made another mistake! One I would not be able to fix easily!
            Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
            Grandmaster Smith 250
            Master Tailor 200
            Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Geerlok Automated Caltrop Creator takes Mana Battery Class-3 and a metal bit.

Comment

Working...
              X