X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moraganth
    the slot description from Lucy says

.. which just doesn't seem right... it's also the listed effect for a lot of items, incluing the mith 2h sword,,
    When you look at a haste item in lucy, on the front page (the item page itself, don't click on the haste link)

Theres a field called Effect Level. Add 1 to that and you have the haste%.

This particular item is 21% haste.

Comment

I think, Dyllwin, that the badges are different. When you gave him the third badge and rubbing alcohol he was still waiting for either glasses to match up with the third badge or a fourth badge to match up with the rubbing alcohol. That's just speculation because the badges all look alike to me, but it makes sense.

When you gave him the glasses he must have given you the fourth badge. Maybe if you'd given him the fourth badge you'd have gotten the anti-rust agent and a fifth badge.

Anyway... I went there today. Gave him note and second badge, got third badge. Gave him glasses and third badge, got fourth badge. He refused to take any rubbing alcohol so I gave him the fourth badge and he gave me the anti-rust agent and a fifth badge.

So... get another rubbing alcohol and see if you can finish.
      83/1000 High Elven Enchanter on cazic (8x300 tradeskills)

Comment

I'll try giving him the 4th Badge, but unless he's changed his mind since I was there last he won't take anymore alcohol from me. Thanks for the heads up, hadn't considered giving him the 4th, I counted up the steps and the 4th badge should have been received with the anti-rust agent...course I was doing this late at night, so my math could be off
        Dyllwin Dalewalker
        94th Heirophant of Karana
        Master Artisan, Member of the 2100 club!
        Tailoring 300 - Fletching 300
        Jewelry 300 - Smithing 300
        Brewing 300 - Baking 300
        Pottery 300

Alts:
        Pattes Tinkering 300 - Research 300
        Krakkn Abakkn Alchemy 300
        Nimblefoot Dalewalker
        Baking 250
        Soluss Monachus Brewing 296
        Ripima Smithing 266

Cazic-Thule Server

Comment

Thanks Sylphan, he did indeed take the 4th badge, and a new alcohol, and gave me tha anti-rust agent and 5th badge in return.
          Dyllwin Dalewalker
          94th Heirophant of Karana
          Master Artisan, Member of the 2100 club!
          Tailoring 300 - Fletching 300
          Jewelry 300 - Smithing 300
          Brewing 300 - Baking 300
          Pottery 300

Alts:
          Pattes Tinkering 300 - Research 300
          Krakkn Abakkn Alchemy 300
          Nimblefoot Dalewalker
          Baking 250
          Soluss Monachus Brewing 296
          Ripima Smithing 266

Cazic-Thule Server

Comment

I have been working on a guide for this quest. If you want to see it it's at:

http://everquestdruids.com/sub/quests/noti.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Itzena
              Anyone know what faction the ger-nome is on?
              Well, I went and checked and he's KOS to Itzena...but that doesn't really mean that much.
              Itzena Alhazared, Revenant of {Planeteers}, Vallon Zek. And also a seamstress.
              Gelcea Macha, Wandering Animist of Tarew Marr. Will be a smith, one day.

"If it cannot hatch from it's shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World."

Comment

Stuck to remind me to get a writeup or a link to one on the site.
                Retiree of EQ Traders...
                Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
                Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
                Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
                EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Comment

Hmm...obvious question but has anyone tried multiquesting this?

"If it cannot hatch from it's shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World."

Comment

Originally posted by Itzena
                    Hmm...obvious question but has anyone tried multiquesting this?
                    The earring is tradeable... what would be the point of multiquesting it??

Comment

Um.
                      Good point.

Edit: Apparently, Gillipus is on Gemchopper faction.
                      Last edited by Itzena; 05-08-2004, 04:33 AM. Reason: Being helpful, for a change.

Comment

MQing

Can you MQ the no drop clay? I have an enchanter that has no trouble in Akkanon and a monk that could probably get the clay without any trouble. Could I hand in the clay and then hand in the first badge to get the 2nd badge for my chanter to finish the quest with?
                        Amaruk
                        55 Monk

Anetu Tsileud
                        68 Enchanter
                        Journeyman Artisan
                        Baking 300, Pottery 200, Fletching 200, JC 297, Brewing 200, Blacksmithing 200, Tailoring 212, Research 200
                        1450 club

Comment

Originally posted by Humlaor
                          After getting flattened last night while trying to sneak into the room in Barindu with invis, I figured out a great way to get the golem parts. I couldn't quite get close enough to summon my body out of the room from the door of it, and I was very timid after the beating I had just taken, so I went around outside the building and /corpsed my body through the wall. Since that worked I figured I would try something else. I stood on the ledge that runs around the outside of the building, as close to the /loc in the guide as I could get, then I used an eye of tallon to run around into the room. I clicked on the bag and "reached through the wall" to pick it up. I imagine this would work also if you could sit there and bind sight on a FD toon in the room, I think you just have to be able to see/click on the bag, and be within range of it.

Boomlaor
                          Sounds like an unintended bug, so I wouldn't recommend using such a method, as "normally" people can't reach through walls, so this might be considered an exploit.

Grats on discovering an interesting bug, though, lol
                          Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
                          Silky Moderator Lady
                          Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

I've tried to get this groundspawn too and its impossible to sneak into the room inv unless your a rogue of course.I was looking at the ceiling maybe there is a way in that way?

Comment

Over the Wall

I've tried several times using the topography and other buildings to get high enough to scale that wall with SoE. I could get close, but I just couldn't find a 'jump point' from a higher area that would work. I suspect that the creators of the zone expected this as a possible attempt and planned accordingly.

Mavick-The-Not-Floatie-Enough.

Comment

The gnome is for sure on gemchoppers, he is no longer KOS to me after about a bajillion mino's in the cave. Now I can do the quest for the earring with my necro with no problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X