Yew leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yew leaves

Does anybody really want these? I am curious. I have been going to PoG to get Brances of Planar Oak to sell in the bazaar, and generally along the way, I always pick up a couple of them. I hardly ever see them for sale in the bazaar, and the times that I did, they were priced at 700pp each. Are they really worth the effort to get? Basically, I am wondering if I should forage those to sell, or continue with the oak.

Thanks in advance.
    Rewde
    Halfling Druid of 61 seasons
    Povar

they are the rare forage to make the curing agent for some of the velious leathers. look on the main site for all the recipes. 700pp prolly too much but if you get them anyway 100pp is prolly an insta grab price.

Maker of Picnics.
    Cooker of things best left unidentified.
    "Grimrose points to the sky. Look! Up in the sky, it's a bird, no, a plane, no it's Picnic-Man. It's Emiamn, a mild mannered tradeskiller by day but daring handsome crime fighter at night. Spreading peace and joy to norrath with his mighty Picnics!"

Comment

Yeah. I did the search to find out what it was for. I seem to get more of the Yew leaves than the oak, for which I am getting about 150pp each. Made a nice 4.5k the other night off of a stack and a half. Guess I will have to get a stack of the yew leaves and see what I can get for them in the bazaar.
      Rewde
      Halfling Druid of 61 seasons
      Povar

Comment

On Povar yew leaves tend to sell for more than oak bark. Bazaar prices vary greatly, but oak bark price is typically 50pp. It can be foraged in two zones (Kithicor and ummm... Warslik's Woods I believe) and is ground spawn in Butcherblock.

Yew leaves are foraged (rare) and ground spawn in Wakening Lands. Typical price would be at least 100pp, but probably more like 200pp.

Thicket
        Thicket Tundrabog
        Heroes Unlimited
        Povar

Comment

Yew leaves sells very well on every server. They are needed for the black/haze panther armor. One of the path to skill up to 250. 700pp each is high on any server. At 50pp a piece, it should sell like hot cakes. You might be able to sell them for 100pp a piece on the "richer" servers.
          Dark Elf Sage. Celestial Rising . Xev

Comment

They'd be gone in a heartbeat at 100pp....

I'd start them a little higher, just to see if they'd go (250, 500 if you're daring)...

Hey, if you're in the business of foraging to make money, don't be afraid to make money...

The cupcake is DONE! 1750!!! And 7 Trophies! And a fishing pole! That summons beer! Woo! And Tarteene, the enchanting gnomish tinkerer of the 247th bolt and one neato Tinkering Trophy

Butcherblock Oak Bark Map, hosted by Kentarre!
            Reztarn's Guide to Finding Yew Leaves
            Frayed Knot - The Rathe

Comment

I buy them at 350 without blinking whenever I see them in bazaar. Honestly, the aromor sells for 3-4k each piece. If I hit 50% success, thats

350pp (yew) + 75 (panther skin) + 1sp (pattern) + 25pp (temper) + 60pp (small brick) = 510pp per attempt. (of course some items are extra 85pp, 170pp, or 255pp for the boning)So that costs 1020pp per 1-boning, 1190pp per 2-boning, 1360 3-boning, 1530 per 4-boning.

Even if every piece was 4-boning, I get a 100% markup per item.

Ergo, no problem paying the 350pp for the leaf.

*All prices on Zebuxoruk and subject to change without notice.
              Burns
              Haywood
              Expert Artisan, Journeyman Fisherman
              Koolaide

Comment

On Terris-Thule, folks pricing them at 200 seem to sit with them prices at 150 or lower the sell fast.
                Liwsa 75 Druid Prexus - Retired

Comment

The other thing to remember about Yew leaves is that they are a quest item required for the Fine Antique Corset quest given out in the PoK. The majority of Yew Leaves sold in Stromm's bazaar probably go to that use than a trade skill use.

Comment

Working...
                  X