Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smithing Trivials

Trivial Information
    Some of these might have already been posted, I'm just comparing what's in the database now.
    Coldain Hunting Knife: 32<x
    Small Brick of Enchanted Ore: x<=26
    High Quality Folded Sheet Metal: Trivial = 39
    Enchanted Sheet Metal: Trivial = 42
    Sheet of Acrylia: x<=44
    Folded Sheet of Velium: x<=44
    Planar Steel Bolts/Gears: 78<x

Missing Recipies?
    Am I looking in the wrong place? Or were these lost somehow?
    Large Brick of Enchanted Ore: 3 Small Bricks of Enchanted Ore, Water Flask. Trivial = 32
    Medium Quality Sheet Metal: 2 Small Bricks of Medium Quality Ore, Water Flask. Trivial = 34
    High Quality Sheet Metal: 2 Small Bricks of High Quality Ore, Water Flask. Trivial = 37

Missing Item Data
    Hunting Knife is actually called "Coldain Hunting Knife." It is NOT no-drop.
    WT: 1.0 Size: SMALL
    Class: ALL
    Race: ALL

Trivial Discrepancy
    Folded Sheet Metal is listed as 37. MQ Folded Sheet Metal is listed as 36. This is the only exception to a rule (MQ lower than reg) so I decided to test it out. I can confirm that MQ folded sheet is triv at exactly 36, however, the trivial on Folded Sheet Metal is incorrect. It is <=36, I have no other information on it at the moment.

Second Trivial Discrepancy
    I just attempted this at a skill of 32 today. I was rather suprised to see the trivial listed as 31 on the site. Note the discrepant report already posted, though.
    Sheet of Velium: 32< x <=42
    Visionary Beldhyr Jogues, Sigil of Mindspark, Consul. Entrancer of Brell Serilis, Nameless (Innoruuk) Server
    Master Artisan, Researcher, & Tinker.

Ok Basic Trivial Information Updates Done

Large Brick of Enchanted Ore: 3 Small Bricks of Enchanted Ore, Water Flask. Trivial = 32 -- RECIPE MISSING

Medium Quality Sheet Metal: 2 Small Bricks of Medium Quality Ore, Water Flask. Trivial = 34 -- RECIPE MISSING

High Quality Sheet Metal: 2 Small Bricks of High Quality Ore, Water Flask. Trivial = 37 -- Recipe was in the database, just not properly categorized... Fixed

Trivial Discrepency 1 - Taken on faith, and applied

Trivial Discrepency 2 - Previous note from Sanna had it pegged between 40 and 48... with yours 32 and 42... narrowed this to
    40 <= x < 42 ... so it should be 41 or 42.
    Brother Krazick Bloodyscales 65th Trial Scaley Transcendent
    Krizick 37th Kitty Tank
    --Officer of The Renegades--
    --Innoruuk Server--

Comment

Royal Velium Gauntlets - Posted trivial is 178. I got a skillup to 181 today doing the combine.
      -Fah
      Lanys

Comment

I wish it were that easy, Krazick....

Sheet of Velium: x<=40
        Visionary Beldhyr Jogues, Sigil of Mindspark, Consul. Entrancer of Brell Serilis, Nameless (Innoruuk) Server

Comment

Oh...

And while I'm here, Velium Rings: Trivial = 49.

Comment

Updated the Royal Velium Gauntlets.

Noted Contradictory Reports on Sheet of Velium. Asking a Third Party Confirmation.

Set Velium Rings Trivial.
            Brother Krazick Bloodyscales 65th Trial Scaley Transcendent
            Krizick 37th Kitty Tank
            --Officer of The Renegades--
            --Innoruuk Server--

Comment

Working...
            X