Price on Aqualungs needs adjusting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price on Aqualungs needs adjusting

I was using my tinkerbot at Tabben the tinkering merchant in PoK and I noticed he had an Aqualung for sale (preusmably sold to him during skill ups). The EQTC DB says these sell from merchants for 2g

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035000000000

In fact, Tabben was offering this up at 491p9g9s9c.

In a bit (a week or two, need to get through the tinekred catapults), I will make one of these and let you know if the offer price is different from the listed 2g1s.

I knew something was wrong since this would allow someone to buy and sell over and over and slowly make a profit, but I hope the buy price is close to the sell price so that this might be a less expensive skill up option for my gnome.
    Andyhre playing Guiscard, 78th-level Ranger, E`ci (Tunare)
    Master Artisan (2100 Club), Wielder of the Fully Functional Artisan's Charm, Proud carrier of the 8th shawl

with occasion to call upon Gnomedeguerre, 16th-level Wizard, Master Tinker, E`ci (Tunare)

and in shouting range of Vassl Ofguiscard, 73rd-level Enchanter, GM Jewelcrafter, E`ci (Tunare)

We had a problem where we were a bit confused about the buy-sell prices. The NPC Sell Price should always be less than or equal to the NPC Buy Price.

I have swapped these on the aqualung. But as to the actuall price an NPC will buy an Aqualung for is a guess on my part.
    Brother Krazick Bloodyscales 65th Trial Scaley Transcendent
    Krizick 37th Kitty Tank
    --Officer of The Renegades--
    --Innoruuk Server--

Comment

Well, except I can confirm that the merchant in PoK sells this, not for 2.1 gold pieces, but rather for a shade under 492 platinum at 491.999.

So that entry is wrong. I will get you the buy-from-me price in a matter of a week or so.

Thanks!
      Master Artisan (2100 Club), Wielder of the Fully Functional Artisan's Charm, Proud carrier of the 8th shawl

with occasion to call upon Gnomedeguerre, 16th-level Wizard, Master Tinker, E`ci (Tunare)

and in shouting range of Vassl Ofguiscard, 73rd-level Enchanter, GM Jewelcrafter, E`ci (Tunare)

Comment

ok updated to 491,999 CP for a Vendor Sale to PC price
        Krizick 37th Kitty Tank
        --Innoruuk Server--

Comment

Dyslexia error

I am not dyslexic, but nevertheless, I wrote down the price I observed incorrectly and the correctly posted that error here.

The price is not

but rahter

419.999, i.e., a tad shy of 420pp.

Sorry! and Thanks!

Comment

ok price updated.
            Krizick 37th Kitty Tank
            --Innoruuk Server--

Comment

Working...
            X