fishing cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing cap

is there a cap on fishing without making lures ore using any special bait.

I have been stuck at 175 for about 10 stacks of bait now

200 is the cap. Keep on fishing, it'll go up.

Comment

Fishing is level capped so you may have to gain a level to get it to move.

Comment

Yes, thanks for the clarification Cattywumpus.

~~~

Fishing is level-capped at (level*5)+5. This means you can raise your fishing skill to a maximum of 10 points at level 1, 15 points at level 2, etc. Also the maximum skill one can get in Fishing is 200.

Comment

Max fishing

What's the max modified fishing. Just made 200 today and was wondering is it 210 or 202 with a 5% mod?

Comment

So my level 1 on a new server can't be a 200 fisherman? Wotta crime!
            illovich
            aka Viergang Vonsicherfalle, Druid-at-Large and Notary Public of Surefall Glades
            Tradeskiller Errant of the 3rd Shawl, man of a thousand alts.
            If you don't like my ideas, maybe you'll like my dog

Comment

Re: fishing cap

Originally posted by sownow
              is there a cap on fishing without making lures ore using any special bait.

I have been stuck at 175 for about 10 stacks of bait now
              I went though *A LOT* more than that to go from 189 to 190, for a while some of us (who were all stuck at 189) thought it might be broken.

Until the other day I hit 190.
              Draggar De'Vir
              92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh
              57 Druid of Tunare - Povar
              47 Druid of Tunare - Lockjaw

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Comment

What's the max modified fishing. Just made 200 today and was wondering is it 210 or 202 with a 5% mod?
                Opening a tackle box with a Collapsible Fishing Pole +5% mod equipped the new UI says my skill is 210

Comment

Working...
                X