Yew Leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yew Leaves

I've been helping out some tinkering and tailoring friends farm stuff in Wakening Lands. I've been having rotten luck foraging Yew Leaves , even with hitting forage everytime it pops. I always end up with a ton of useless mangos, and maybe one leaf every four hours.

I see that they can be ground spawn, also, and they look like bright emerald diamond swatches when i drop them... but i've never seen them as ground spawn. Is there any place in the zone that they fall more often? I see that many of you skill up on pantherskin, so the temper componants must be more common then i'm experiencing... what do you do?

(sorry if this has been discussed to death and i missed it... i did check the boards topics, and when i did a search for "yew leaf" the search tossed the "less then 4 letters" error at me. :P )
    Maedie
    65 Storm Warden of NULL on Xev
    xevnull.com

Nope, yew leaves suck....I've spent hours and hours in that zone, foraging and looking at the ground.

They just plain suck.

The cupcake is DONE! 1750!!! And 7 Trophies! And a fishing pole! That summons beer! Woo! And Tarteene, the enchanting gnomish tinkerer of the 247th bolt and one neato Tinkering Trophy

Butcherblock Oak Bark Map, hosted by Kentarre!
    Reztarn's Guide to Finding Yew Leaves
    Frayed Knot - The Rathe

Comment

I found a total of 1 on the ground so far (and was at 158+ before they were made forageable), and that was inside the dragon ring just in front of me when i ported in.

Comment

My average rate on yew leaves was one every hour. They're horrible, WL is too large and bumpy of a zone to deal with trying to spot them on the ground. And the forage rate is horrid. I wouldn't recommend using yew leaves to skill up on tailoring, only if you're trying to make Black Pantherskin or Haze Pantherskin armor...or Tigeraptor armor, etc, etc...
        [65 Storm Warden] Elder Petros Daroc (Wood Elf)
        Fate's Forge - E'ci
        "Just call me Farmer Bob..."

Comment

Ah, but tigeraptor uses drake egg oil =)

Just doesn't sell...

The cupcake is DONE! 1750!!! And 7 Trophies! And a fishing pole! That summons beer! Woo! And Tarteene, the enchanting gnomish tinkerer of the 247th bolt and one neato Tinkering Trophy

Butcherblock Oak Bark Map, hosted by Kentarre!
          Reztarn's Guide to Finding Yew Leaves
          Frayed Knot - The Rathe

Comment

Working...
          X