Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gone on prexus

Prexus gone as well.
    Some days it isn't worth chewing through the leather straps....

Comment

• Grand Oracle Robe-Aug slot missing?

Anyone submit a /bug report to question if the Grand Robe of the Oracle was suppossed to have an augment slot?

Comment

• It's not a bug, any item that can be interchanged (technically) with another item by handing it in to an NPC will not have a aug slot. I believe this was mentioned prior with more detail.

Comment

• Originally posted by tnexus
          It's not a bug, any item that can be interchanged (technically) with another item by handing it in to an NPC will not have a aug slot. I believe this was mentioned prior with more detail.
          I still believe they can add an augmentation slot because several interchangeable quest items have one : White Dragon Helm and White Dragon Boots come to mind (you need to hand in those to Yelinak to cycle trough the possible rewards for bringing him Tormax head and they have aug slots)

However, my Regal Band Of Bathezid (chardok quest ring) lacks an augmentation slot also, so go figure.
          Arch Lich Venomia Dae'Monix
          X'Agon Guild
          AB server

Comment

• Yea, that's why I added a technically onto that. I myself have a WDH and for some reason it has an aug slot. However, it didn't in the past. Personally I think someone saw it and thought it was a goof and decided to fix it without knowing it shouldn't be fixed. Oh well, I'm happy regardless. =P

Oh, I think it also applies to rechargable. Probably if there was an aug on it, the NPC would not take it/hand it back with the aug or something.
            Last edited by tnexus; 02-28-2004, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Ya ya, I know I'm digging up the dead, but outta sheer boredom I've begun to look back on this quest in hopes to figure out the bloody end to this quest. We know there are still items according to Lucy and Magelo that haven't been found, and we know the mana crystals have got to do something. One thing kinda got me interested where what the Assistant and Oracle said. Now I'm probably stretching here, but the Assistant says, "Yes?." including the grammatical error. Now has he always said it that way? A second thing has been the Oracle's "search for knowledge". He wants 7 tomes, but apparently only two at this time because the others were never added in or something. I did however, come across an item called, "The Book of Knowledge" which has no known use according to Allakhazam. Anyone have that book that can try handing it to him on a whim?

Tnexus
              Last edited by tnexus; 06-16-2004, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• Won't give me the note. I'm ogre shadowknight. Tried dark elf illusion potion to see if that helped faction. Still dubious. Any ideas?

[Sun Jun 27 21:32:19 2004] You say, 'I received your summons.'
                [Sun Jun 27 21:32:20 2004] Qrixat Du`voy says 'Your particular 'talents' are not needed for this task. I am sure you can find something else to occupy your time. Now be gone.'
                [Sun Jun 27 21:32:32 2004] Qrixat Du`voy glowers at you dubiously -- she appears to be quite formidable.
                Buy My Stuff!

Comment

• Can't find an item "Book of Knowledge" on lucy or alla. Where did you see it?

The tomes the oracle asks for are presumably related to the different ages of Norrath, and if in game probably would be called by those names. The references I remember on them list the ages to be:
                  The Age of Scale
                  The Elder Age
                  Age of Monuments
                  Age of Blood
                  The Lost Age
                  Age of Enlightenment
                  Age of Turmoil

The oracle says: "Oracle of K`Arnon says 'The Tome of Ages has been compiled over the millennia by the Scribes of [Dal]. It was divided into seven distinct books by the scribes to keep the knowledge from one such as me. That said, with aid, I shall unite these books and the Tome of Ages shall be mine."

The oracle used to have quotes when you asked him the name of each book alluding to the fact it wasn't in game, it's been a long time since I've personally tried talking to him. The books in game are the Book of Scale (paladin epic) and the Book of Turmoil (red wine quest in neriak).

Interesting line of thought though. I'm still waiting for more hints in the rpg books to solve the riddle of this quest.
                  Kanad Winterstorm
                  65 Prophet of Mithaniel Marr
                  Grandmaster of Tradeskills

Comment

• I was just looking through it a little, but the Oracle's mentioned in the Befallen book (pen and paper RPG version). Mainly just as a possible source for info on destroying the curse there. As a side note, the gnome necromancer in it (the resurrected leader of the Burning Dead) becomes a lich, with all his old powers, if you kill him correctly with the Dagger of Marnek (spelled right?), to break the curse. I think it said his soon-to-be phylactery was in the Oasis.

Comment

• Book I was talking about was found here.

--Tnexus

Comment

• Stone Silk...

Originally posted by Taedirk View Post
                        "Impressive, young one. I truly did not believe you would locate this volume. My instructions for constructing a phylactery shall continue. The third step requires the construction of the soul net -- the silken binding for inside the lid of the phylactery. This requires delicate and balanced threading that only the ablest fletchers can perform. To create this mystic mesh, you'll need the silk of a spider that itself deals with the immaterial as well as shadewood clips to attach the soul net to the lid of the phylactery. You must also use the glue I have given to you. When you are ready to continue, bring the book guarded by yet another spider, this one found in the Planes of Power."

Firebone Notebook = Book 4? (Aramin the Spider Guardian)
                        Stone silk drops from stone spider in Nagafens Lair. Hope that is helpful.

Yellexin Angelsword
                        60th Shaman of False Prophecy on Ragefire Server

Comment

• Originally posted by Yellexin View Post
                          Stone Silk...

Stone silk drops from stone spider in Nagafens Lair. Hope that is helpful.

Yellexin Angelsword
                          60th Shaman of False Prophecy on Ragefire Server
                          For a long time, this is looking.

Comment

Working...
                          X