geerlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geerlock?

I see this word "geerlok" in many posts, what does this mean?
    Sorry if its a stupid question, just tired of trying to figure it out, hehe
    Last edited by Gwennith256; 09-09-2003, 01:38 AM.
    Gwennith
    Druidess of Tunare
    Brell Serilis
    Inspect Me

From the FAQ:

Q: What are geerlock tools?

A: Geerlock tools are items that can be equipped in your primary slot that increase one of your tradeskills by 5%. There is a different tool for each of the general trade skills. There are no geerlock tools for the race/class specific skills (alchemy, tinkering, poisons).

Milenax, 58 Wood Elf Druid
    Baking: 250 + Trophy
    Brewing: 200
    Pottery: 144
    Tailoring: 158
    Smithing: 44
    Lilred, 30 Barbarian Shaman
    Alchemy: 30

Comment

Originally posted by Milenax
      From the FAQ:

There are no geerlock tools for the race/class specific skills (alchemy, tinkering, poisons).

Looks like the FAQ needs to be updated since these geerloks as well as spell research were added with the LoY expansion
      Master Artisan Kahmon
      100 Iksar ShadowKnight on Veeshan(Luclin)
      First ShadowKnight in the 1750 Club - 9:40pm PST 9/18/03
      First ShadowKnight in the 2100 Club - 10:50pm PST 2/15/06
      Probably First Shadow Knight to Club 49 - 8:55pm PST 8/25/07
      Kahzbot - 97 Gnome Enchanter - Tinkering (300), Research(300)
      Kroger - 98 Rogue - Poison Making (300), Research (needs work)
      Shazbon - 96 Shaman - Alchemy (300)

Comment

so if i went to the bazaar what would i type in to find one of these items, geerlock?
        Thanks again ) I love these boards, I learn something new everyday here!
        Gwennith
        Druidess of Tunare
        Brell Serilis
        Inspect Me

Comment

Just Search for Geerlok. I think it is called "Geerlock automated baking device" or something similar. Sells on Firiona Vie for around 200-250pp and is well worth it.
          300 - Baking, Brewing, Pottery, Smithing, Jewelcraft
          285 - Fletching
          282 - Tailoring
          Fishing 200, Research 200

"Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes." -Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Comment

The proper name is Geerlok All Purpose Baking Utensil .

Note that the spelling for the modifiers is Geerlok and NOT Geerlock. Generally, they don't sell for very much. I think I picked mine up for around 20 to 25pp, and I have seen them much cheaper. You may actually want to check Shadowhaven, as there are a couple of merchants who sell the supplies and ofter have various Geerloks that have been sold back by Tinkerers skilling up.

Phabos Aphsion
            Drunken Paladin of Brell
            Tarew Marr

Comment

At least on the German server some of those tools are missing the ´r´ in the name, so looking for geelok in the bazaar might not hurt if geerlok doesn´t work.
              Varillian Wandervogel, VahShirJherin of the 70th Song and the 863th Accord, Antonius Bayle-Server
              Baking 300 - Smithing 221, M2 - Pottery 275 - Tailoring 236 - Brewing 300 - Juwelcraft 300 +12% - Fletching 280 - Fishing 200 - Salvage 3; Alts: Tinkering 210, Spell Research (Ench) 206

Comment

Originally posted by Rissenn View Post
                Just Search for Geerlok. I think it is called "Geerlock automated baking device" or something similar. Sells on Firiona Vie for around 200-250pp and is well worth it.
                I also think like you.
                thaoduocanbinh.com/mua-cu-gai-tuoi-chat-luong-uy-tin--o-dau-n152224.html | thaoduocanbinh.com/cu-gai-kho-co-tot-khong-truong-hop-nao--nen-dung-cu-gai-kho-n165423.html | thaoduocanbinh.com/nen-lam-gi-khi-bi-dong-thai-n150264.html | thaoduocanbinh.com/tu-dich-mang-nuoi-cach-dieu-tri-don-gian-ma-hieu-qua-nhat-n159588.html

Comment

The Geerlok tools, as of the unlock of the Luclin expansion, are now available on Agnarr. Useful stuff, even if the Grandmaster tools were available through Velious. Easier to get, most assuredly.

Comment

Working...
                  X