250 (DWF) Chaid
    250 (???) Ezemerelda
    250 (HFL) Figg
    250 (ELF) Lunariel
    250 (HUM) Scirocco
    250 (ELF) Treebender

Tinkering (1)
    250 Xenditil
    Last edited by Gaffa Taype; 09-26-2003, 12:47 AM.

Please reply to this thread if you wish to update and/or add your information.

In order to cut down on the potential time it will take to add every single skill of every person, for the moment I am only going to add skills that are above 200 onto the list.

When you post please include the following:[list][*]Character name you wish as a contact.[*]The Trade in question.[*]Your Skill Level in that Trade.[*]Any other relevent information (e.g. Race if skill is cultural orientated)[/list:u]

Last Updated - Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:47 am
    Last edited by Gaffa Taype; 09-26-2003, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Mellen's skills, prices info etc.

My tradeskills include:
      250 Baking (Mellen)
      250 Smithing (a high elf toon)
      250 Brewing (on a non pop enabled toon - Mellen has 228 skill atm)
      228 Pottery (on a currently non pop enabled toon)
      200 Fishing (Mellen)

Am usually on as Mellen so can send tells him most often (make sure you get the vowels right =p )

Baking - I currently make Misty thicket picnics to sell at 10p ea. for bulk orders (200+) I'll sell them at 7.5p ea. but don't expect to get them right away.

If you need a recipe combined for a quest feel free to ask me if you see me lurking around in a city zone for but be sure to bring all the components (pie tins, pots etc. included - I keep those on a mule sometimes). If it can fit in a spit or a bowl bring one of those pls. If it has to be done in a PoK overn pls only ask if you catch me in PoK (if you see me loitering in other city zones I'm most likely headed that way though so feel free to ask I guess). Cash or ingrediant donations are nice but not really needed : )

Brewing - I am atm making Grobb liquised meats to sell at 10p ea. and would most likely be able to sell them at 7.5p ea. for bulk orders (200+) but again if you want that many don't expect to get them right away.

If you have a quest combine to be done, same conditions as mentioned with baking, but my 250 brewer atm is not pop enabled yet so if you want a combine that requires a Tanaan brew barrel I'd have to try it with mellen who's sitting at 228 brewing (+ geerlok).

Smithing - Atm I am not really making any of the cultural stuff to sell as it is way to much of a pain in the arse to make ... if you want either imbued plate bracers or belt those two I think I'd be willing to make as commisioned work at a fair price... other than that if you want a particular piece then you'll have to gather everything for the combine and have it all ready to bring to me for combining. Haven't figured out my prices yet but it'll most likely be on a per success basis. Will maybe just copy Lalla's or someone elses =p

I do make sickles to sell, (so unless you're a guildie or close friend don't ask me to just do the combine pls =p ) price for ea. atm is 2500p ... I could probably go as low as 2k per if you're buying in bulk. Bulk would be like 10+ and preferably only be done for suiting up guilds. If you're buying them to sell as packages don't be too surprised if I raise the min amount you have to buy or the price.

Pottery - Atm main things that I try to keep in stock are the Tunare idols and Stiens for the potc quest... pottery stuff (well pre-pop pottered stuff) isn't as much of a pain in the arse to collect so I'm much more flexible when it comes to making commisioned items and less willing to do combines that are brought to me (unless it's a quest other than potc). If you want something in particular let me know and I should be able to make it for you for a good deal... as always though, don't expect it right away though =p

Think that about it, will try to keep this updated as my skills, prices, attitude changes : )

*** INFO FOR GAFFA TO EDIT IN *** Got my pottery toon up to 228 after talking to you making some stiens =p

Comment

Kazim

Tradeskills 200+:

Brewing: 250 (plus gearlock and corking device)
        Jewelcraft: 243 (plus gearlock)
        Pottery: 233 (plus gearlock)
        Baking: 203 (plus gearlock)
        Fishing: 200 (plus 5% fishing pole)

Contact: Kazim (or leave a message by "/tell Rpair" - my bazaar mule)

--------> New skills as of 9/26/03 ---------
        Edit: Jewelcraft is now up to 243
        Last edited by Kazim; 09-26-2003, 08:36 PM.
        main: Kazim, 65 Barbarian Shaman -- alt: Barkk, 65 Human Druid (Karana worshipper)
        Trades: 250 Brewing, 233 Pottery, 243 Jewelcraft, 203 Baking, 200 Fishing
        212 Smithing, 200 Alchemy, 182 Tailoring, 135 Tinkering

Comment

Skills

Llywellen - High elf - Smithing of 250

I do single or bulk sales of mistletoe cutting sickles, and do high elf cultural armor as well

Bulk sickles: 10 piece minimum purchase for bulk prices.

High elf cultural: I don't do old cultural anymore, with the exception of pieces for friends and guild members. I do most of my work by order. You can place an order with myself, or my bazaar mule Holdernome.

I will try to do small orders the same night (1 or 2 small pieces or medium pieces, or 1 large pice, such as a BP or legs), but I WILL NOT attempt to do a large order in any less than 3 days (2 or more large pieces with several small pieces thrown in, any order with more than 5 items is a large order). Large orders may take as long as a week or longer.

I do not give discounts by number of piece ordered, but I might if I had a good run of sucesses with orders of 3 pieces or greater. I do give discounts to those that bring ingredients, and will do combines for an agreeable price for those who supply all materials.

I am not interested in doing Acrylia armor.

I do work nights, so I play late, but I do try to be available for the bulk of Saturdays.

Comment

Blarg is, raw skill, 250 baking, 241 brewing, 250 pottery, 243 smithing(new), 200 JC. Those skills do not count use of a geerlok, but are my real raw skills. I of course have geerloks, too, so add 5% for my effective level versus the real one.

Will do bulk and guild orders appropriate to my level of skill at reasonable prices.

Can do ogre/troll cultural plate armor(darkscale), including blackened(inny), fulvous(cazic), and crimson(rallos zek). Can also do the cultural shaman armor. And Tae Ew and all the regular stuff.

NOTE: Am looking for various types of vials of mana, imbued gems, etc., for my own tradeskill work. Can imbue emeralds with my 54 druid and jade with my rallos zek ogre in exchange, and am willing to do so at cost of gems only in exchange for your help with my own needed tradeskill items. This is not a request for a sale or purchase of any kind. If any tradeskiller would like to simply consider an exchange of tradeskill items between us at the raw cost of the items alone that might benefit both parties in working up their tradeskills or creating their items, please feel free to contact me in-game.

Edit 05/29/2003: Baking 250, pottery now maxed at 250. Brewing raised to 241(can max skill with geerlok). Smithing(ogre) now at 215 unadjusted skill. Jewelry stuck at 200 for a while.

EDIT 6/13/2003 SMITHING is now 243 raw skill(max skill when geerlok used) some further edits above to include new skills

EDIT 7/18/ 2003 SMITHING is 250 _raw_ skill now; Blarg's skill has been posted at 215 for quite a while now.

EDIT 2/28/2004 Wow long time since I checked here. Raw skill is 250 for everything plus now I'm 200 alchemy. (Can't do tinkering or research.)
            Last edited by Reflan; 02-28-2004, 05:46 AM.

Comment

update for Treebender

Tree has been skill 250 in fletching and Jewelcraft for a while now also. I have trophys and Geerloks for all 3.
              Elder TREEBENDER
              {65 lvl Storm Warden}

Comment

Stick me on the list

Klairen - high elf cleric

250 potter

Also have all of the imbue spells scribed.

Comment

Fletching, Jewel craft, smithing (Dwarf) all 250.

1750 now.
                  Chaid Duskwalker <Silent Tempest>
                  Tradeskills: -2000-

Comment

Tinkering

Tinkering: Xenditil 250

Regards,
                    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=235653Elder Brelkeryn talag'Thor
                    Barbarian Prophet of Drinal
                    http://pub35.ezboard.com/bfusionboard91377Silent Tempest

Comment

Lunariel, the happy Wood Elven Druidess.

1750 now and have all 7 trophies.

Comment

Trewayn quit, so may want to remove his info.
                        Chaid Duskwalker <Silent Tempest>
                        Tradeskills: -2000-

Comment

//
                          Last edited by mystnife; 09-29-2003, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Azilon Darkmore
                            250 Jewelcraft
                            with trophy

Cheers

Comment

re

Kiatek
                              Wood Elf
                              250 Tailoring w/ trophy
                              250 baking w/ trophy
                              250 brewing w/greerlock