wowtraders.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wowtraders.com?

5 years of EQ and I fell in love with this site. Denmom and her team of gnome slaves have done such a fantastic job!

I'm curious if there is any plans to start a wowtraders.com site?

*crossses his fingers wishes*

Moving this to DenMum's Corner, so she's more likely to see it.
    Retiree of EQ Traders...
    Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
    Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
    Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
    EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Comment

At this time no.

Maily becasue neither of us play that game

And, probably becasue I am sure there is already an established site we would have to compete with.

And Finally... we do not have the resources to run a third site
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn
        At this time no.

Maily becasue neither of us play that game

And, probably becasue I am sure there is already an established site we would have to compete with.

And Finally... we do not have the resources to run a third site
        Sad, very sad ...

But I understand.. however, there are no sites of any kind that do anything with the tradeskills for WoW. All that is used a single forum that blizzard has placed up for discussions. there's no real assemblence for tardeskills. Allakhazams has their normal tradeskill stuff, but thats it.

I hope though somewhere down the road, someone will step up to the task and effort you guys have gave us in the EQ community!

Comment

Originally posted by Agmyleez
          Sad, very sad ...

But I understand.. however, there are no sites of any kind that do anything with the tradeskills for WoW. All that is used a single forum that blizzard has placed up for discussions. there's no real assemblence for tardeskills. Allakhazams has their normal tradeskill stuff, but thats it.

I hope though somewhere down the road, someone will step up to the task and effort you guys have gave us in the EQ community!
          Note: Speaking for myself here, and not EQTC. I happen to play a lot of WoW at the moment.

You can find all sorts of tradeskill information for WoW on Thottbot. It's not organized the way EQTC is, but it's a highly searchable database. It's even updated frequently (read constantly).
          Lothay retired from EQ in 2003
          EQ Traders - Moderator - MySpace or LiveJournal

Comment

to me, thottbot reminds me of alla's. The info is almost all there, almost all right, and sometimes hard to find if you don't know how to work the site. Yet it is the site i keep going back to when I have a question.

-- Sanna
            Mistress Tinkbang Tankboom - Ak'Anon, Tarew Marr
            Gneehugging Chantaranga of the 66th Mez Break - AA:59
            Assisted by Nakigoe Sennamida, Druidess of 65 Foraged Steamfont Springwaters - AA:8
            Quartic, Darkie Wizzy of 52 Self-Snares - Best Crit: 1680.
            [BK-210 // BR-250 // BS-203 // FL-200 // JC-240 // PT-200 // TL-200 ]---[ TK-179 // RS-182 // FS-165 ]-- Points: 1503/1750 -- Shawl: EIGHT and wearing it ^_^.
            Icon by Kenshingentatsu

Comment

Still hoping for a wowtraders

Comment

*waves* Just wanted to mention, since neither of you play, that there is a Quest in WoW to kill a poor corrupted bear... named Denmother. Eeek!

http://www.thottbot.com/?q=423

Miss everyone, but not EQ.

Playing as Onia, undead warrior, Argent Dawn
                Belis, night elf druid and Betriz, human warlock, on Earthen Ring

Comment

{giggle} Wonder what they corrupted the bear with ... massages and chocolate? {ponders}

Comment

I'd like to point out that Allakhazam has a WoW site as well, with a lot of tradeskill information there.
                    Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
                    Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

I have begun setting up a wowtraders site, please check www.wowtraders.info. The site is no where near finished as I have still to setup an addon and program to collect tradeskill information from the game. But feel free to sign up and post a hello and I will hopefully have things running soon.

Jasla 16 Priest (WoW)
                      Jasla 62 Cleric (EQ) (Retired)

Comment

Working...
                      X