Imbued Black Sapphire Silver Necklace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imbued Black Sapphire Silver Necklace

So I have gone through and verified all the imbued recipes for all 15 gems and all 4 enchanted metals - This is the ONLY one that will not combine for me...I'm getting the message You cannot make this combine because you fail to meet the requirements. How is it I could combine the other three metals and the Imbued Black Sapphire but not silver - what am I missing?
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

I tried this myself today with my enchanter, Bofor, (he mentioned it on the eqtc channel). I tried the reinforced jeweler's kit, the stationary jewelry table in pok, the planar jeweler's kit, and the guild hall jewelry table...none of them worked, with the same message you had. Bofor is 300 JC with maxed trophy but only 3 ranks in jc mastery (which shouldn't matter).
    I had this recipe in my spreadsheet as 68 trivial. But I must have made it a long time ago, it isn't showing up in my recipe search now.

Comment

I'm going to run my new Bertox worshiping cleric through the jewelry freebie and give it a try to see if he can do it.
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

This recipe has been fixed with the patch of 5/17/2017. However, the recipe did not show up in the Jewelry UI window: (imbued black ) showed no recipes.

Comment

It's there - search under Imbued blk
          Click image for larger version

Name:	black sapp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	360646

Comment

Working...
          X