hynid blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hynid blood

working tailoring 301-350. there are 35 recipes for hynid and cragbeast bags. each will take 1-6 hynid bloods. I count approximately 150 hynid bloods to make all the recipes. Anyone know of a book to read instead? I looked and found nothing. I am considering the insanity of farming 150 bloods...

Hynid blood isn't as bad as cragbeast blood. I'm pretty sure there is no book to scribe for those recipes.

There are plenty of places to find hynid - I usually just stick to Natimbi or Kod'taz though.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

recount : 103 hynid blood. some recipes were duplicated on my 2 pages. Will know for sure once I actually have 120 and do the combines. also need various quality hides. Natimbi seems to have best drop rate for hynid blood ( 0 - 4 blood per clear), but kod taz gets me the hides ( and a rare blood). I tried tipt and vxed with 0 bloods in 6 clears. bad luck there so I abandoned it. I did not try riwwi yxxta or txevu as it seemed to me it would be too much work for too little chance of a drop.

Comment

I think I counted 14 hynids in Yxxta and I got one blood.
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

finally done with hynid blood and the bags. In the past week, I killed 972 hynids in natimbi for 71 hynid bloods. I killed 377 hynids in Kod Taz for 30 hynid bloods. I had 18 previously. So I started with 119 hynid bloods. the 12 different hynid bags and 12 different cragbeast bags required 105 hynid bloods ( I used 107 due to 1 fail) and 54 tea leaf oil ( go foraging) along with 3 of each quality hide for each beast. 51 more new recipes till 350.

Comment

gratz!

Comment

Working...
            X