Names of Crafted Augs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names of Crafted Augs

I'm trying to post some information for my guild about the augs we can make for weapons using JC. I can't find a link to any of them though. I can't get in game right now to use my JC bag. Does anyone have any names / links.

Specifically, links for the highest / best ones we can make. Please?
    Last edited by Leighah; 10-27-2008, 10:35 AM.

Originally posted by Leighah View Post
    I'm trying to post some information for my guild about the augs we can make for weapons using JC. I can't find a link to any of them though. I can't get in game right now to use my JC bag. Does anyone have any names / links.

Specifically, links for the highest / best ones we can make. Please?
    The names are combinations of:
    <Level> <Type> Symbol of <Deity Descriptor>

The Level can be any of the previous levels ("Exalted", "Sublime", etc.) or "Venerable" (the req/rec 81/85 level.)

The Type is one of the following:
    Nimble (for all 1-handers except piercing)
    Vicious (for 2-handers)
    Penetrating (for piercers...not entirely sure if it works on 2-handed piercers.)

The Deity Descriptor is like the previous symbols ("of the Brood", "of Below", etc.)

So, basically, the highest level for a 1-hander, 2-hander, and piercer would be:
    Venerable Nimble Symbol of Below
    Venerable Vicious Symbol of Below
    Venerable Penetrating Symbol of Below

And so forth.

Edit: BTW, there are 7 levels, 3 types, and 22(? might be 21) deities for a total possible aug count of 462 (or 441.)
    Last edited by Twistagain; 10-27-2008, 10:51 AM.

Comment

ah ha. Thank you so much =-)

Comment

I believe it is 21 deities + skeptic (agnostic). But I have not counted which makes for 22 total.

As far as what proc they add, some are straight forward and you can infer from the deity (fennin ro = fire, innorruk = hate(anger), etc.)

Others you need to look through them, which if you can make them, you have to scribe the recipe scroll so can see the results before you choose the deity.
        Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
        Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Who sells the scrolls and are they dependent on skill to see them? I've looked and been unable to find them at all.

Comment

The scrolls are sold by the JC merchant in PoK near the baking merchants.

They are skill controlled as I believe all the "cultural" recipes have been.
            Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
            Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Thanks. I'll have to get some work done to finish JC then...

Comment

Working...
              X