Hat Ornament - Min Skill level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hat Ornament - Min Skill level

My Tailor (252 + 5%) attempted to make the Gray Wolf Hat Ornament (335) and was told she wasn't a high enough skill to attempt it. (According to EQTraders I should have a 64% chance of making one :-(( )

Can't see a min level on EqTraders or Alla. Anyone know how good I have to be before I can do this?

Thanks for any advice!

I have no idea. Poking around a bit across multiple sites I haven't been able to find anything.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
      I have no idea. Poking around a bit across multiple sites I haven't been able to find anything.
      Thanks for checking - guess Ill just have to you good old Trial & Error... LOL

Comment

Some combines are locked behind a minimum skill to do the combine (Extraplanar Trade Satchel for example). If it is giving you that recipe you have to be higher, given when those came out my guess is raw skill 300 to do them as is the case with extraplanar trade satchel

Comment

I'll try and remember to test it at every skill level when Velious unlocks on Agnarr, see if I can pin down the exact requirement. I was going to do it anyway, but thanks for letting me know that 267ish isn't enough.

Comment

I am trying to find the answer to this question as well. Any luck yet Darchias?

Comment

My current (modified) skill level is 269. I've been grinding VT keys and AA's and such, not much time for tradeskills. The Haversacks have finally started selling though, so I'll be able to work on it soon! (269 isn't enough.)
              Was hoping I could get some 15% scissors to drop from Shei, but she's been a bitch...

Comment

I am at 295 tailoring on Lockjaw server. I tried it without a mod, and told can not do it because my skill level to low. I put on my shears and was fine.

Comment

Phinigel - 284 unmodded, can't combine, add 8% trophy and it lets me.

Appears to be a 300 modded skill requirement

Comment

Working...
                  X